Reviews for The Gift
Larisya chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
That last requirement was odd to say the least.
lilyflower50 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Good
etherian chapter 13 . 5/14/2009
Very good story. A very interesting twist. I liked Luna and how she was able to "see" through things.
Snapesthe1 chapter 13 . 10/25/2008
I found this to be a very worthwhile story with an interesting, twisted plot. It's very unique and quite good.

My only constructive criticism would be that the ending was just slightly rushed in that no one questioned William after knowledge that he was supposed to be stillborn and there were no consequences of his use of Dark Magic.

Still, it was stunningly different for a Snape/Harry father/son story and I enjoyed it. Great job:)
Nitamind chapter 13 . 10/23/2008
I love this story! Are you going to comtinue it?
Morrolan chapter 13 . 9/13/2007
Is good.
NadaZilch chapter 12 . 6/13/2007
I realize this ended well on its own, but if you had some good ideas, I wouldn't be opposed to a small sequel.
vivelabookworm chapter 13 . 12/5/2006
This fic was so great! I really liked it. ]
blueoctober chapter 13 . 11/5/2006
A truly well written story! Great job, I absolutely loved it. :) Keep up the great work.
JoeBob1379 chapter 13 . 10/8/2006
Wow, I am totally addicted to Severtius stories now. I just love them! And this story was great- I especially love the ending, I think it was very fitting that Harry "died" and that William was able to live a life free of all the media attention and stuff like that. And I was so happy that Luna figured it all out : ) I just wish there was more!
Ataea chapter 13 . 3/25/2006
Considering how i skipped past half the story after the first chapter (and purely because i didn't think the plot would agree with me), and considering how much it DID affect me emotionally, you are a very talented writer ) The last two or three chapters of the story wrapped me up in it and left me feeling wrung out from the emotion.

Although i have no doubts i would have completely hated how the story progressed (i'm very narrowminded when it comes to plots), this story was very well written, and ended appropriately. you are very good at twisting emotions for your purpose) I will be looking into your other stories in the vain hope that there will be more agreeable plots. But i have no doubts that the same haunting writing style will draw me into even those.

good job. good story. well written.
Taika chapter 13 . 8/11/2005
Wow. I've got to admit that I've never read a Severitus' Challenge fic before. This, like all your work, is really well done. I must confess, I was sad that it wasn't a Draco/Ginny, but, obviously, this wouldn't work with this type of fic. It worked better not to have that pairing, no matter how much I love it.

I do have to say that I wasn't expecting the end- with Harry becoming William- but it does work surprisingly well. It fits and... I really like how it makes you wonder how his life will change when he's not The Boy Who Lived but someone entirely different who doesn't have the shadow of 'savior' of the wizarding race who can be 'normal'. Or as normal as any son of a Snape could ever be! Smiles, Taika
BB chapter 13 . 5/29/2005
this is one of my favorite fanfics, and it has one of the best endings I have ever, ever read; book or not. You write some of the best stories on this site, and that is certainly saying something cosidering size of it. You should consider writing a novel.
Potions and Snitches New Fics chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Hello wonderful author! :)

This is just to let you know that your story is listed in my website "Potions and Snitches", a fanfiction site dedicated to the mentor relationships between Harry Potter and Severus Snape. Please let me know if you want me to take it down, update your info, talk about chocolate frogs, or have any questions. A link to the website is in my profile.

Thank you for your story! :) It doesn't have a frog rating yet but it's on the list.

Jan
NadaZilch chapter 13 . 10/25/2004
Painful, but gratifying. I salute you.