Reviews for Long Xin
ChaosD-X chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
(Yosh! As thought, I've never written a review on this.*drops the shovel aside*)

First, since (taking a non-educated guess) you want to hear it still and everyone ignores it, your most-believed-in pairing is Gonou/Kanan. And blah-blah-blah insert amount of praise to the fic equal to the dark brooding the first time around.

But ahoy *feeling optimistic*, on with the insight on the pairing I believe in the most. Hakkai can't -canonically- be alone enough to curse reality. 'Where Hakkai goes, Hakuryuu goes,' ((c) not mine, but Ishida's). Well, how convinient of you to forget it to have the desired effect in your readers' heads D (Or have you never had a pet with the brain bigger than a pea?)

Um. Sorry for messing around with the fic idea, I know it is there for showing off angst, not rainbowy optimism.*munches on a comfit*
solaas chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Yep, you make them all work - with a minimum of imagery. Poor Hakkai, but at least his dreams are his and he's the only one who can take those away.
authorialintent chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Hakkai is perhaps my favorite character in any fandom, period. You can write his voice. *furiously bakes cookies and gathers bribes*

Mwah po'baby. I almost feel guilty towards 'im for enjoying this fic.
Zek Majiri chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Ah my so very late about it self, but nonetheless I've read it and it made me sad. It is a very real look into what I can see Hakkai thinking about. my fave line?

"He flirts and charms with the ladies to provoke me into pretending he hasn't brought out the green in my eyes, and I let my eyes linger on Miss Yaone when we fight to watch him splutter..."

Gorgeous.

Zek
queasy chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
A world for every Hakkai ship! (amused) Nice ouch.
ps. sheen - closer to sin, the way I hear it.
Me-Nuriko chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Oh, poor Hakkai... Such sad story. You described the possibilities of all the worlds very believable, but the way I see it, it's the first world that is the real one. It must be...
Saru39 chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Interesting! I like the way you told the story. Very nicely done. Poor Hakkai though... T_T
stitcher2ficcer chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Ah, this is so harsh on Hakkai. Can his reality never be the favorite world he dreams?
I saw your name among this week's new Saiyuki stories and recognized it from your reviews of Xparrot's and Aki's stories... so I thought I'd give your work a try. And I'm glad I did. This is a creative approach to viewing Hakkai's relationships with the others, eloquently written.
I would never think of Hakkai and Goku together as other than mentor/student and friends; but in a single paragraph you make that possible world believable.
Love this line from Hakkai's favorite world:
A heartbreaking pleasure to read. I'm looking forward to more.
krimson chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
This was quite wonderful and a very unique approach to telling your story. I hope Hakkai wakes to find himself in the first world he described, for it is the one I prefer for them all.
Zansetsu chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
"Perhaps my favorite world is the one in which Gojyo loves me." *melts*
I like it... a lot, the way you have portrayed the possible worlds. (Though HakkaixGoku is just scary... come to think about it, Goku with anyone but Sanzo is scary .