Reviews for Only when I lose myself
StarliteOracle chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
luv this
Kitty Caesar chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Aw, that was so cute! X3

Yuugi is so cute and innocent that I just want to hug him forever. Good story!
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
"Enjoying the view?"

"What view?"

"The faeries."

I laughed so hard that I almost choked on my lunch! XD
mandapandabug chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
hehehe this is enjoyable. review you later_
Angel Kurisutin chapter 3 . 7/22/2006
I loved this one! There was such a misunderstanding...but it all worked out in the end! And even though I know its Yami/Yugi, I couldn't help but love how jealous Kaiba was getting, that was so cute! But why is Yami so mean to Kaiba? He sounds so superior and arrogant. Oh well, I just think Kaiba is the greatest character ever, so any bashing makes me sad. But, yeah, this WAS Yami/Yugi, so good job!
Hiki-chan chapter 3 . 6/7/2006
I really love this story! Finally found it after hunting high and low in yr hundreds of wonderful stories! XD Wish i could see more of Seto/Jou though..
mokipuppy chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
That was so great. I love this fic. I love it. I'm tearing up... I don't even know why, 'cause I don't tend to cry. I did cry when I saw Brokeback Mountain, though. That was sad...
witheringtoviolet chapter 3 . 4/10/2006
DAMN this was so cute.
kingleby chapter 3 . 2/26/2006
so cute _
wingsofobsidia chapter 3 . 2/25/2006
Aw, kawaii. This is such a cute story; you should feel proud.
Daikaio chapter 3 . 2/24/2006
This was so cute! I loved it! *Cries*
Daikaio chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
This is good so far! Jealousy is so funny xD And this is cute!
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 3 . 10/16/2005
KAWAII! omg that was so very sad and so cute!

Ele-chan
Sour Schuyler chapter 3 . 9/16/2005
I'm guessing the two pairs of eyes are Kaiba and Joey, ne? This was a good ending. I like how you explained every aspect of the conversation and explicated its awkwardness, and how the characters blurted things.
Sour Schuyler chapter 2 . 9/16/2005
The ending was REALLY effective! Showing the irony in how Kaiba and Joey are almost together and Yugi and Yami aren't was a great was to stop.