Reviews for What's in Ash's Mailbox
GameGuardian2x chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Woah.. quite like a real spam-mail
Llyxius chapter 4 . 2/13/2002
The lipsync boys...ha ha...and the thing is, that sounds no less scary than a keychain or bobblehead figure... O.o;;; And this was funny: "aww-baby-don' " LOL O;;;
o chapter 4 . 2/12/2002
*snort giggle giggle* I can see that junk mail in his inbox. He's not smart enough to know how to block it.
Shamanic Shaymin chapter 4 . 2/12/2002
Hee hee hee... lol! _
Trish chapter 4 . 2/12/2002
Lipsync! Hehe...How many times have I heard you use that name. As I said before wish I'd have thought of something like this - it must be really hard to do like a parody of e-mails and make it work. Well done!
Dragoness chapter 4 . 2/11/2002
Lol...*.*;;; Gah that's kewl...I especially like the last bit, but the whole thing's funny...*.* and i'm sleepy so you'll have to do without a ramble...tat's all! *_*;;
Trish chapter 3 . 2/9/2002
OMG - I wish I had thought of something like this!XD Nearly died laughing at some of the things in this one. Such a clever Jenn!

"ProGloomFlowersForYouNoWeDon'tStink"...and Ooh don' . LOL!
Llyxius chapter 3 . 2/8/2002
Oh, and almost forgot. This:

"If you would like to

unsubscribe...you can send an email to "

...is so true, unfortunately...I hate junkmail... -_-'
Llyxius chapter 3 . 2/8/2002
How cute! What a nifty idea. Though why no headers in the third chapter? I loved the "received with BAMRN, GAMRN, AAMRN" lines. LOL Oh well. Still had cute lines like Brock harassing Ash for waiting till the last minute in an "advertisement"...
Misty's Vaporeon chapter 3 . 2/7/2002
ROFL! That was *hilarious*! Very creative...I've never seen anything like it before! Great job!
Dolphin chapter 2 . 1/21/2002
It was very funny!I loved it!Write more.:)
Katsurina chapter 2 . 7/14/2001
Youv'e been reviewing my fics and I have decided to review one of yours! Have misty or Brock e-mail Ashie-chan! It'll be funny! Finish it!
LALA LuV chapter 2 . 4/3/2001
What the freak was that? Whatever, retard.
Bob McDob chapter 2 . 3/31/2001
Is this the same Pikajenn that's been writing Pokemon fanfics since before I remember? Well, I gotta hand it to ya...and it shows! (I'm not sure what IT is, but It is really, really good) Advice to Readers: If yyou haven't read it already, do so IMMEDIETLY! It's...different.
Bob McDob chapter 1 . 3/31/2001
This is so real, it's scary. SCARY, I TELL YOU, SCARY! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA (gets crushed by rabid tarter sauce) Ow...I hate when that happens...