Reviews for What's in Ash's Mailbox
Arrow chapter 2 . 3/30/2001
I love Ash's email! Gary's the looser LOL! You must've put a lot of work into all of this
Hypermon chapter 2 . 3/30/2001
Chris chapter 1 . 3/13/2001
lol... umm... lol... I'd like to see Pikachu's mailbox, hehe
Kitty-Chan chapter 1 . 3/6/2001

Kitty-Chan chapter 1 . 3/6/2001
Lavenderangel chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
hahahahahaahaha! This was funny! Slightly confusing but funny! You should do one where he gets all this fan mail. Hehehehehe...kewl ficsy!
Deena chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
Wow, how'd u do this?
Koneko 2 chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
LoL I loved that!
Wind chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
Uh, funny!*grin*. And clever. You've done it again!
Vickie211 chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
Yep. You did it again. What can I say? I bow in the presence of such brilliance. I loved the Rok-Hard Master Bruno Minute, and I wish we could really read Brock's article. I also caught " " produced by Microlost. The map upgrades is great! But the best has to be the various links. To anyone who didn't see them, go back and hold your mouse over Misty's name and the word "More" on Brock's article. That was priceless!
Mystery Squeezit not yet signed in chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
ACK! More pokéjunkmail! I still think this is very funny and clever! Kudos!
Pikajenn chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
Oops..I did it again!
Weltallelite chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
Kinda cute. Pointless, but cute. As for that Jorden guy; Did you even bother looking at the links, you dolt! It's a joke! They're not even real advertisements or links. How the hell can you win a trip to Cerulean City anyway? It doesn't exist, you baffoon! Look before you flap your lips!(or fingers in this case) Anyway, not really a fic, but a cute little E-mail joke.
Wind chapter 1 . 1/10/2001
Oh my, does these give me nightmares... No, more like headache, all though I wouldn't mind Pokéjunkmail as much as real ones... Anywayz, this was guite clever! ;)
Delicious Mud Pie chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
That was cool! Pokéjunkmail! Hahahahahahaha!
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »