Reviews for Second Chance
CastaS chapter 10 . 9/1/2006
great story, excellent
Haruka Kamiya chapter 10 . 2/17/2004
oh, wow...:) Very good. what about a sequel, hmm?
Lonestarr chapter 10 . 2/15/2004
The identity of the killer wasn't too original, but the method to his madness was. The last chapter was a great one. Fine work.
Geor-sama chapter 10 . 2/15/2004
Great chapter, I'm sorta sorry to see this come to an end, but it was a happy ending. I see so few of them actually that I'm happy for you.
Great job, I'm sorry I didn't manage a review for each chapter.
Thank you for this story and for putting so much time and effort and I'm glad to see that I was right, like I thought I was way back at chapter 1 Josh was the killer. It was an enteraining ride, and good job.
Yamal chapter 10 . 2/15/2004
Aw. Josh was pure evil in this fic. I see you have watched "Seven", hehe. He surely deserved to die. I'm glad that ron and Kim now can move on with their lives. I'm glad they got a second chance _. After all, maybe Satan was really involved in the event, and god just give them a second chance. Thanks a lot ofr your effort and keep up the fine work.
Cynthia Krenshaw chapter 10 . 2/15/2004
Awesome story! :)
bubblegrl chapter 10 . 2/14/2004
GREAT story.1 of the best ive was a little disturbing, but i loved it!cool ending 2.i was really in u should write a sequel or a new 4 givin me somethin 2 read, ive been really bored!
Ellen chapter 10 . 2/14/2004
YAY! It's over. Good job!
Sonate chapter 10 . 2/14/2004
YES! I WAS SO RIGHT! It was Mankey. WOO!. lol, I read too many books that have secrets in them. I usually figure out everything before I get to the end. Stupid satan and his tricks. aw, that's such a cute story. Although, not sure what her parents are going to think about them out all night. haha. I'm so weird.
Haruka Kamiya chapter 9 . 2/12/2004
it's getting really really good! update soon!
Yamal chapter 9 . 2/12/2004
You tried to make an horror movie style fanfic, didn't you? Man, it rocks. Poor Ryan, but he fought to the very last moment. The killer got Kim? I hope Ron and Bonnie will save her. I'm already waiting yor your next update. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the good work. _
Ellen chapter 8 . 2/11/2004
Cool chappies! Update soon!
Sonate chapter 9 . 2/11/2004
o what's in the church? Stupid dumbass should die. Sorry, didn't mean to curse. It's probably Mankey or something. haha.
Haruka Kamiya chapter 8 . 2/10/2004
still good! getting better! update!
Yamal chapter 8 . 2/10/2004
How exciting! Thanks for the fast update, because this story is getting darked and more interesting, hehe. _ Thanks a lot and keep up the good work.