Reviews for Paradise
You're a little selfish, ne kaoru? Haha
I find this line funny "the fool is begging to die" hahaha
papapapuffy chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
KILL HIM BATOUSAI! Please update this. It need a happy ending.
gemiinous chapter 9 . 2/21/2009
WAH! CLIFFHANGER! how could you be so cruel? this story is really good, you MUST continue it, kk? oh, and you REALLY likethe word paradise, dont you? haha, nevermind. UPDATE!
Psy t r a n c e chapter 9 . 6/8/2007
Hey, this is such a great story! Why did you stop writing?

It has humour (love Battousai's attitude!), drama and poor Kenshin!

Come on, PLEASE continue, it's SUCH an awesome story, it deserves an ending! :)
kokoronagomu chapter 9 . 8/30/2006
i understand that life happens and all of the things we intend to do, planned to do, never get done. it's always happening to me, as a matter of fact i'm finally getting some free time to read more of your fics. so i understand that you may not have much time available to devote to your writing since i've last reviewed. i really hope you can find some time to continue writing because it would be really great to read more of these wonderful stories you've started.

Shadow Kunoichi chapter 9 . 8/21/2006
this story is amazing!you're amazing everything is...amazing...please update i wanna witness kazuo DIE! lol :P please update!and awesome job:D
Kaju chapter 9 . 8/13/2006

And my bad spelling.

PLEASE update! Im begging you!

yrounaa chapter 9 . 7/15/2006
noo...WHERE oh WHERE is chapter 10? :( It's been suchh a long time please DO update! PLEASE! DONT TORTURE US!
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 9 . 6/13/2006
Wow! I don't believe it! YOU DIDN'T FINISH THIS STORY! How could you? It's excellent! Hurry and update or I'll... - Something bad'll happen! -; Please!
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 6 . 6/13/2006
I can already tell this'll have a good ending! - I love this story! Compliments to the author! *toasts*
halcyon memories chapter 9 . 6/12/2006

And then after that... there must be punishment for Kaoru... muahaha! Like.. Yahiko or Sano's cooking. _
halcyon memories chapter 5 . 6/12/2006
DAMN IT! Kenshin, you're so blah! Go chop suey on his ass already! x)
The Happiest Celery Stalk chapter 9 . 2/13/2006