Reviews for A Certain Way of Walking
crimsontriforce chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
I'm not entirely sure that your characterization of Braska is similar to how I personally see the character, but that doesn't mean that this isn't an excellent fic, one of the best I've read in the FFX fandom. To think that I had found you through your lovely KH2 extended drabble... :)

At any rate, I've always thought that Braska's motive ::was:: saving Yuna. That he wanted his daughter to grow up in a world without Sin. That he wanted his daughter to live, period. Another Summoner would have succeeded? It's possible but, hey, we only know of 4 High Summoners in 10 years of Spira's agony...
Avelera chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
...Whoa. Dark Braska. The only one I've ever seen. Well done
nidrig chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Why Braska decided to die and leave his beloved daughter behind always eluded me.
This was an excellent explanation fitting so well with the FFX angsty characters.
And that writing style of yours is always a pleasure to read!
Farli chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
The 'why' of Braska's journey rarely gets touched upon by either game or fanfiction in general, beyond his wish to stop Sin and save Spira, even if only for a little while.
His reasons always struck me, however, as personal and secretly selfish, but I've never seen anyone capture a 'why' quite like this, and make it breath.
Absolutely bloody brilliant. Thank you.
JadedEcho chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
I haven't really read any Braska fics yet, but I loved this one. It contains some wonderful insight on a character that was somewhat neglected throught the game. Wonderful job!