Reviews for Jack's POV
Shiznap chapter 4 . 8/5/2005
This is so funny. Your good at writing Jack. *claps* Update soon! _
cal chapter 4 . 6/4/2004
HEY! the presents keep coming & coming! :) today's my birthday & i have been grinning like mad because a lot of my authors have chosen to post updates! YAY! :) i was amused by the good captain's description of Will's tools as intresting toys. i'm sure the stick-in-the-mud whelp would've been offended. :) i laughed when Jack was preturbed because he "knew" Will from somewhere, but couldn't place him & he knew that he was going to be bugged by that until he got smashed enough to forget. :) i laughed Jack's fierce protectiveness about his hat. men & their toys. :) i thought Jack's aside thoughts when he was engaging Will in conversation were funny, especially the line where Jack was thinking that he was gonna enjoy messing with Will's head. :) all of Jack's snarky thoughts will definately have me looking the movie through new eyes! :) i was a little sad for Jack when his lovely, mean thoughts were so rudely cut off by the well-placed liquor bottle. :( poor Jack! his next thoughts are sure to be loopier than ever, since the poor bloke may be suffering from a concussion! :) keep up the great work & please post us more & soon! :)
got-lotr chapter 4 . 6/4/2004
very cool. ] you should update more often my friend!
got-lotr chapter 3 . 5/17/2004
brilliant! ] update more!
cal chapter 3 . 5/16/2004
sorry to hear about the bad things! :( hopefully things will ease up & get better! :) i'm glad that you're able to share another chappy with us! i laughed a lot where Jack was groaning in his mind because saving Liz was *not* going to be good for his rep. that was very funny. :) his thought when the M & M boy was expressing wonder Jack's life-saving technique was also very funny as well as a bit condescending. :) i was amused by Jack's thoughts regarding Norry. i was further amused when he was cursing in his mind when Norry got the goods on him. :) i laughed so hard that i thought i was going to pee when Jack grumbled in his mind that Norry had picked his most sensitive wound. even though as i was laughing poor Jack, i also felt sorry for him & his loss. i LOVED Jack's thoughts on Liz when he was exasperated that she was still whining & he was thinking that maybe a hanging would be preferable to listening to her blather! :) it makes me anticipate the island scene quite a bit! :) i was laughing when Jack was being snarky & was thinking that Liz was too nice & then when he was satisfied with himself when he'd made her mad by teaching her a lesson about being nice to strange pirates. :) i hope you'll be able to visit us regularly, but if real life interferes (DAMN YOU REAL LIFE!), then we'll understand. we'll be here waiting for you whenever you can find the time to drop us a line! :) keep up the great work & please post us more & soon! :)
cal chapter 2 . 5/16/2004
HEY! sorry about the grounding! :( goad to see that your restriction is over & that we're the beneficiaries of another chappy! :) i enjoyed Jack's sarcastic & wicked thoughts in regards to the M & M boys & their collective lack of intelligence. he's too funny! :) i laughed a lot when i read the line where Jack threw them an arrogant look so they'd think that Jack really knew what he was talking about. :) the part where Jack couldn't remember his new name was also funny. poor Jack, i guess all the rum & blows to the head play hell with his memory! :) i'm off to review the next chappy.
got-lotr chapter 2 . 5/16/2004
haahah! update soon!
Invader Sam chapter 2 . 4/2/2004
That's so great! Jack's thought interrupting their bickering is just perfect! Can't wait to see the next chapter..."And then they made me their chief..." _
Frodo's Mistress chapter 2 . 3/25/2004
keep updating, B! so funny, you know i
Invader Sam chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
JuuohSama -
Once you get those new chapters up, I suggest getting rid of this one. The admins don't like chapters that are pure author's notes, and I don't wanna see the story get deleted! Don't worry, I won't turn you in. I used to do this stuff too. _ I can't wait to see the next chapters!
-Sam
got-lotr chapter 2 . 3/18/2004
*glares at you* you'd better. growl**
meowface chapter 2 . 3/17/2004
AWESOME idea. Jacks pov. Jacks the best character in the movie if u ask me.
DeppsterGal chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Ha Ha Ha!
That was so funny i really liked it . it really did sound like Jack. So same more of these from different scenes in the movie.
beautiful one chapter 2 . 3/17/2004
lol! i really liked your story! just make 'em a tid bit longer & it'll be great! sry bout the grounded- i no how u feel! neways- keep it up!
JLF chapter 2 . 3/17/2004
That's good because I really liked the beginning and want to see what else is going on in mr. sparrow's mind. should be interesting. now give us that horizon