Reviews for First Kiss
Marie chapter 18 . 1/9
Beautiful and heartwarming.
twlightbella chapter 15 . 11/28/2014
Peter and Wendy married and made love
Anise Nalci chapter 18 . 11/14/2014
I loved this! :)
jellybeanz chapter 18 . 10/25/2014
I so want that happy life i am only 12 yrs old and i love your peter pan stories
Guest chapter 18 . 9/24/2014
I love this story. Please write more.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/5/2014
Great story
mia730730 chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
love this story when reading I was listening to 'tainted love' on repeat
roxyxena007 chapter 18 . 5/21/2014
What a a lovely and lyrical story! Very well crafted! I could really see the beauty of Neverland, young love,and the adventures of adulthood! So clever to have Peter become a gardener! Perfect! The explanations of why Peter was growing up and the secret of Neverland were deep and meaningful! Wendy was lovingly portrayed and loved how she was a partner in the adventure of becoming an adult and marriage partner! Their wedding night seen was touching and just enough! Thanks again for such a magical tale!
steph2009 chapter 18 . 5/9/2014
That was beautiful. Thank you for writing it.
Kacie chapter 18 . 3/17/2014
Omg so amazing! It helps that I am totally in love with peter pan and hope that he will come to take me away to Nederland soon. Keep up the amazing work!
pearlzep chapter 18 . 3/1/2014
I love you writing style! I hope you continue to write and that your works will be published someday. I will definitely buy your book if that happens! Kudos to your amazing ability and to this wonderful story!
Oliver chapter 18 . 1/9/2014
That was beautiful(by the way im only 10 years old) I love it! I love it so much i cried olmost the whole last 3 chapters...Make more fanfictions for maybe Adventure Time unless u already did or u dont want to or know about it...I really LOVE ur work i LOVE it its flawless i mean ther is no mistakes apon the spelling im pretty sure and the timeline is so much more neat than other fanfictions timelines. Ur work is a PIECE OF ART! Plus i read a lot of fanfictions about peter pan and i really like them... O.K. here is the truth: imactuallyagirlandikindahaveacrushonpeterpan...There i said it sorry for confusing u. And yes i know im a bitch.
Selena Gomez chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
I saw Peter Pan and I was on Wizards of Waverly FAN FIC EVER!No jk...BEST PETER PAN FAN FIC EVER!
Jasmineusfr chapter 18 . 12/18/2013
I am. Truly in love with this story. Everything was so good. So magical. That i'm almost sad that it has too end. This story makes me want to read Peter and Wendy's never ending take even after they died. I dunno, i love you so much for making this story. It's beautiful. It really is. I read this whole story today. And i'm baffled. I'm speechless. I love every single part of it. Thank you. Thank you for sharing about peter and wendy's story.
DarkFay chapter 18 . 12/15/2013
I enjoyed this very much, thank you! The definition of what Americans are made me laugh, too.