Reviews for First Kiss
HonestMistaek chapter 18 . 10/15
So grateful to you for sharing this beautiful, creative, sweet story! I enjoyed it so much and all the details you put in Neverland. I love how you transitioned him from an insecure confused young man to a man so sure of himself and worthy of Wendy. Thank you for this! Your writing and storytelling is a delight
HonestMistaek chapter 10 . 10/15
What a great chapter and Wendy did well explaining why she would have to leave if he goes back to being a boy
Callialex chapter 1 . 7/31
"Her miming of long hair and nightgown and kissy faces seemed to make some progress."

Hilarious!
Marie Allen chapter 18 . 7/24
This was so lovely.

As you mentioned, him leaving Neverland was the way to go with this story, as that is exactly what Neverland is - a place for children and children's dreams.

I've spent the morning reading this story and couldn't stop. It was so sweet and the ending was perfect. I'm so glad that I came across it.
MusicGirl456 chapter 18 . 3/30
It was so beautiful
I will look forward to read more stories
You are really good at writing
I love your story
Thank you for writing it and sharing your story with us :)
lanney737 chapter 18 . 1/29
So I see it's been 12 years since this story was fist posted. But it doesn't matter because truly this is one of the best Peter Pan fanfics I have ever read. I shipped Peter Pan and Wendy for well over 30 years and never thought to look for fan fiction. You did a awesome job.
Kat chapter 18 . 1/4/2016
I loved this story. You really brought the place to life again, and the story plot was interesting. You made me remember why I used to love Peter Pan.
Thank you chapter 18 . 12/30/2015
I never read long stories. But I extremely glad I read this. Peter Pan is my favourite since childhood and your story was amazing. Thank you
Jocelyn J chapter 16 . 10/21/2015
I'm reading this extremely late, I see, but if you ever check this...This is AMAZING! Why couldn't you have directed the Peter Pan movie?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2015
Awakenings is more satisfying in terms of smut, but overall I love this story more because the characterization, emotion and plot are all virtually perfect.
DragonCastle chapter 18 . 7/6/2015
You write these Pan fics so beautifully.

This whole bit about leaving Neverland was rather sad for me, but I do accept that it is necessary.

You're a wonderful storyteller!
fantasyfreak133 chapter 18 . 6/7/2015
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVED IT!
fantasyfreak133 chapter 16 . 6/6/2015
I loved the wedding ceremony between peter and wendy! and I would not have minded it at all if it were two chapters long and more descriptive. :$
fantasyfreak133 chapter 14 . 6/6/2015
awwwweeee!
fantasyfreak133 chapter 13 . 6/6/2015
I love your writing style!