Reviews for First Kiss
MusicGirl456 chapter 18 . 3/30
It was so beautiful
I will look forward to read more stories
You are really good at writing
I love your story
Thank you for writing it and sharing your story with us :)
lanney737 chapter 18 . 1/29
So I see it's been 12 years since this story was fist posted. But it doesn't matter because truly this is one of the best Peter Pan fanfics I have ever read. I shipped Peter Pan and Wendy for well over 30 years and never thought to look for fan fiction. You did a awesome job.
Kat chapter 18 . 1/4/2016
I loved this story. You really brought the place to life again, and the story plot was interesting. You made me remember why I used to love Peter Pan.
Thank you chapter 18 . 12/30/2015
I never read long stories. But I extremely glad I read this. Peter Pan is my favourite since childhood and your story was amazing. Thank you
Jocelyn J chapter 16 . 10/21/2015
I'm reading this extremely late, I see, but if you ever check this...This is AMAZING! Why couldn't you have directed the Peter Pan movie?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2015
Awakenings is more satisfying in terms of smut, but overall I love this story more because the characterization, emotion and plot are all virtually perfect.
DragonCastle chapter 18 . 7/6/2015
You write these Pan fics so beautifully.

This whole bit about leaving Neverland was rather sad for me, but I do accept that it is necessary.

You're a wonderful storyteller!
fantasyfreak133 chapter 18 . 6/7/2015
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVED IT!
fantasyfreak133 chapter 16 . 6/6/2015
I loved the wedding ceremony between peter and wendy! and I would not have minded it at all if it were two chapters long and more descriptive. :$
fantasyfreak133 chapter 14 . 6/6/2015
awwwweeee!
fantasyfreak133 chapter 13 . 6/6/2015
I love your writing style!
fantasyfreak133 chapter 2 . 6/6/2015
That was a cute start.
Marie chapter 18 . 1/9/2015
Beautiful and heartwarming.
twlightbella chapter 15 . 11/28/2014
Peter and Wendy married and made love
Anise Nalci chapter 18 . 11/14/2014