Reviews for Storm Child
sohsunmoon chapter 14 . 10/24/2014
Just wish this story was continued.
jupimako chapter 14 . 9/29/2014
I know it's been forever, but I loved what you did with this story! I hope you add more someday.
Crazy as a Cheshire Cat chapter 14 . 9/24/2014
This is a good story, but was it abandoned?
johnny.vick chapter 14 . 5/31/2014
omgomgomg more more l;ove it more please
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 14 . 4/30/2014
interesting story
DGfleetfox chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
COME BACK! BACKKKK, I IMPLORE YOU! It's too good to give up. You must've gotten that a lot, but in all seriousness... I'm rereading this! Lol... that's how desperate I am for some well written HPXGundam Wing yaoi fics, pleeeeeaassse have pity on a poor reader's soul and write for us again!
Trance20666 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
was Harry transported from his time to theirs?
looks like an interesting story
Trance
Gracie chapter 14 . 2/4/2014
So Sad That You Have 4Gottin This It Was Good So Far But Then No Update From 2007 . I Loved The Name Yu Jie _
Hope You Find Your Way Back To This Storie .

Gracie
Yuuka-90 chapter 14 . 2/3/2014
interesante historia espero sigas actualizando ya que me dejo ansiosa por otro capitulo
Assassin of the Shadows chapter 14 . 1/23/2014
I realize that it has been a while since you've last updated. Just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed reading it so far (Wufei/Harry pairings are rare) and if you ever decide to start this up again, I'll be waiting for it! :D
ROGMethos chapter 14 . 9/26/2013
I gotta say the first 14 chapters were great. Started off slow but not too much that I quit reading. Harry with amnesia is different and yours is the first I've read. Looking at the date after the last chapter, it's been awhile since it's been updated. I really hope that you'll come back to this story. We're left hanging after that last chapter. Will the G-boys believe in time travel and will Harry get his memories soon. Please update!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/21/2013
Was it the tower from Hogwarts?
Guest chapter 14 . 9/10/2013
next chapter of storm child please!
DaughterofDante chapter 14 . 9/2/2013