Reviews for Card Games
Haha! That was great! XD

This needs more reviews.

I love it!
Heir of Rage chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
hahaha! that was awesome! haha! .x
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
funny, well written, too few reviews...

ginny
Lemisah chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
_ Hee hee... that final line. I would just like to say NEVER to let a seemingly crazy person do your laundry. Or something. This was quite good!
Switchblade237 chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
BAHAHAHAHA! Hilarious! I loved the scene where you had both Kenshins fighting over the ohagi... *snickers* awesome...
oroborous chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Hahahahahaha. XD -highly amused- I can just imagine them... rolling around on the floor fighting over ohagi.. ah 8D
DeguChan chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Absolutely hilarious. The exchange between Battousai and Rurouni was good and flowed smoothly and the battle over the ohagi was... unexpected. I liked Battousai's reaction to the ORO.
WC Pemm chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Cute, very cute. - Keep it up!
aikawarazuai chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
playing stupid...o_Ox wahahahaha! very good, I really enjoyed this fic _x
audsome chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
I loved your story!
I don't think your story is stupid!
I love your story!
Love it!
cruxis-wings chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Rachael: Oh it's letting me review! Finally.
Great fic as usual! It's not stupid at all! I thought it was funny! Really great _
Yuki: _ I liked it too. *nod*
Rachael: Yep. Keep up the great work! _
I loved the dialogue between Battousai and Rurouni. _
Fireruby chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
XD In your bio, you said you couldn't write.

Of course, that could NOT be farther from the truth.

XP This fic is great! Oh, how very funny! XD Pointless and funny, no less. It's halarious. I also really loved the part with Kaoru in the end.

BTW, for a fic so pointlessly funny, this is written very well. The details were especially good. I liked it.

Well, I know your bio says you think AOL is ebil, but... if you ever change your mind and get AIM or somethin', then IM me sometime, 'kay? I'd really like to talk with you sometime.

God Bless.
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
XD I loved it!
TerraCotta Bones chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
That was very good! Tremendously funny. Interesting way to portray the Battousai - the kid, not the killer. Hehe.
GhostfaceScylla chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
not stupid at all!
funny, yes, but not stupid!
i loved the idea of battousai and ruroini being two seperate people, like an extreme take on ken-ni's slight bipolar problem
wonderful, really. my favorite part was the oro bit! that was cute.
i think it's funny, quite funny. but it is a sophisticated humor that is not often seen on ann i really appreaciate that. it seems sutiable for a more adult, refined taste.
quite well written _