Reviews for Different Promises
Bismarck Alexander chapter 6 . 11/30
Damn. The completion is starting to pick up so early in the story. Reading about Motoko trying new things is always amusing and encouraging. I like the kiss scenes between Kei and Kit, they are a rare commodity.

Make more chapters! Get back to work!
Bismarck Alexander chapter 5 . 11/16
I like this story. Part of How it begins is like a combination of certain elements from the fics Love Hina Redux and Different Start maybe even the xover fic Double Trouble. Keitaro is either already enrolled in Todai and studying archaeology or is straight up honest about trying to get in. He has spine, confidence and a willingness to defend himself with martial arts. I like how these fics reimagine the opening of Love Hina for I find the canon verse is too embarassing to watch. As is every moment degrading Keitaro when he should stand up for himself.

It's also great to see Kitsune find out what she wants as a woman upon getting to know Keitaro.
Bismarck Alexander chapter 4 . 11/16
Even when she's joking Kitsune is pretty bold.
adam.tan.ch chapter 14 . 6/9
This is a fantastic story, I really hope you can come back and finish it. Really enjoying the different personalities this time round.
NaruHarem4ever chapter 14 . 6/8/2014
Wow! This is one hell of a story! Really wish it would get updated*hopeful look
Badgedbadger chapter 12 . 4/9/2014
Yaaaaaaaaaay! You just made me so happy.
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 14 . 3/25/2013
I guess it's safe to say that you muse fizzled from writing this story. Just when Mutusmi came in the picture to it had to end in a cliffhanger *sigh*
Aryk von Straln chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
Wow...I don't know why it took ten chapters to really sink in but goddamn! An actual Love Hina fic that isn't just Keitaro getting pulverized by everyone or being some angry/angsty mess! I think I'm going into shock...
Nysk chapter 8 . 11/3/2012
Please continue this!
triforcemeralds chapter 14 . 11/1/2012
Really, REALLY like this one. It's so well written. I can't wait until Keitaro finds out that Kanako is still alive. Can't wait for his reaction to the wool being pulled over his eyes either.
MAD chapter 14 . 4/21/2012
Nice so far but at least your presentation wasn't totally idiotic unlike windybreeze's slant.

But lying and playing with people's lives is totally disgusting and Keitaro's parents would have any part of it at all despite what some people think they actually care about their son and would not lie to their son that Kanako is DEAD!

That is beyond totally immoral no matter the reason! If I questioned your own ethics without justification then I apologize but are these your own?

ever read this guy?

u/1522021/karndragon
Shinigami chapter 14 . 1/27/2012
Well since Kanako was in a coma for 10 years. As far as she is concerned-she is still 6 yrs even if she has the body of a teenager. So Kanako will probably need some help getting used to losing 10 yrs of her life... Plus in this fic she views Keitaro as her big brother. Hopefully she won't be developing a crush on Keitaro in this AU...
Richy1991 chapter 14 . 12/28/2011
good story
chronodekar chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Something drew me to this fic. I can't really say what it is, but the idea of a different promise, certainly has it's merits.

A real pity for the lack of updates here. Still, I'm keeping an eye out for this one.

-chronodekar
Love Hina Fan-101 chapter 14 . 3/23/2011
I've just read this story and I absolutly love it. I love Keitaro in this new light, how he acts, and that he barlly has any clumsiness. Please get back to the story and upload the next chapter. It's been 5 years now, please continue already. Make the next chapter an extra long one and have Kanako see Keitaro again. They start spending every hour of every day together and the rest of the girls at the Hinata Apartments start to get jealous.