Reviews for Different Promises
Strikeman chapter 14 . 2/20
Damn it it's been years since you've updated any of your stories but I'm hoping that you're still alive, still out there, just writing more chapters for this.
George chapter 8 . 1/16
Man this story is amusing. Why haven't you updated.
K-Man chapter 7 . 1/16
Keitaro having a big tool. That's been done several times.
Zed chapter 1 . 1/16
Great start to a hopefully great story.
George chapter 7 . 1/16
Amazing story man!
Bismarck Alexander chapter 6 . 11/30/2016
Damn. The completion is starting to pick up so early in the story. Reading about Motoko trying new things is always amusing and encouraging. I like the kiss scenes between Kei and Kit, they are a rare commodity.

Make more chapters! Get back to work!
Bismarck Alexander chapter 5 . 11/16/2016
I like this story. Part of How it begins is like a combination of certain elements from the fics Love Hina Redux and Different Start maybe even the xover fic Double Trouble. Keitaro is either already enrolled in Todai and studying archaeology or is straight up honest about trying to get in. He has spine, confidence and a willingness to defend himself with martial arts. I like how these fics reimagine the opening of Love Hina for I find the canon verse is too embarassing to watch. As is every moment degrading Keitaro when he should stand up for himself.

It's also great to see Kitsune find out what she wants as a woman upon getting to know Keitaro.
Bismarck Alexander chapter 4 . 11/16/2016
Even when she's joking Kitsune is pretty bold.
adam.tan.ch chapter 14 . 6/9/2016
This is a fantastic story, I really hope you can come back and finish it. Really enjoying the different personalities this time round.
NaruHarem4ever chapter 14 . 6/8/2014
Wow! This is one hell of a story! Really wish it would get updated*hopeful look
Badgedbadger chapter 12 . 4/9/2014
Yaaaaaaaaaay! You just made me so happy.
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 14 . 3/25/2013
I guess it's safe to say that you muse fizzled from writing this story. Just when Mutusmi came in the picture to it had to end in a cliffhanger *sigh*
Aryk von Straln chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
Wow...I don't know why it took ten chapters to really sink in but goddamn! An actual Love Hina fic that isn't just Keitaro getting pulverized by everyone or being some angry/angsty mess! I think I'm going into shock...
Nysk chapter 8 . 11/3/2012
Please continue this!
triforcemeralds chapter 14 . 11/1/2012
Really, REALLY like this one. It's so well written. I can't wait until Keitaro finds out that Kanako is still alive. Can't wait for his reaction to the wool being pulled over his eyes either.