Reviews for Different Promises
NaruHarem4ever chapter 14 . 6/8/2014
Wow! This is one hell of a story! Really wish it would get updated*hopeful look
Badgedbadger chapter 12 . 4/9/2014
Yaaaaaaaaaay! You just made me so happy.
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 14 . 3/25/2013
I guess it's safe to say that you muse fizzled from writing this story. Just when Mutusmi came in the picture to it had to end in a cliffhanger *sigh*
Aryk von Straln chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
Wow...I don't know why it took ten chapters to really sink in but goddamn! An actual Love Hina fic that isn't just Keitaro getting pulverized by everyone or being some angry/angsty mess! I think I'm going into shock...
Nysk chapter 8 . 11/3/2012
Please continue this!
triforcemeralds chapter 14 . 11/1/2012
Really, REALLY like this one. It's so well written. I can't wait until Keitaro finds out that Kanako is still alive. Can't wait for his reaction to the wool being pulled over his eyes either.
MAD chapter 14 . 4/21/2012
Nice so far but at least your presentation wasn't totally idiotic unlike windybreeze's slant.

But lying and playing with people's lives is totally disgusting and Keitaro's parents would have any part of it at all despite what some people think they actually care about their son and would not lie to their son that Kanako is DEAD!

That is beyond totally immoral no matter the reason! If I questioned your own ethics without justification then I apologize but are these your own?

ever read this guy?

Shinigami chapter 14 . 1/27/2012
Well since Kanako was in a coma for 10 years. As far as she is concerned-she is still 6 yrs even if she has the body of a teenager. So Kanako will probably need some help getting used to losing 10 yrs of her life... Plus in this fic she views Keitaro as her big brother. Hopefully she won't be developing a crush on Keitaro in this AU...
Richy1991 chapter 14 . 12/28/2011
good story
chronodekar chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Something drew me to this fic. I can't really say what it is, but the idea of a different promise, certainly has it's merits.

A real pity for the lack of updates here. Still, I'm keeping an eye out for this one.

Love Hina Fan-101 chapter 14 . 3/23/2011
I've just read this story and I absolutly love it. I love Keitaro in this new light, how he acts, and that he barlly has any clumsiness. Please get back to the story and upload the next chapter. It's been 5 years now, please continue already. Make the next chapter an extra long one and have Kanako see Keitaro again. They start spending every hour of every day together and the rest of the girls at the Hinata Apartments start to get jealous.
Fayari chapter 14 . 10/3/2010
Aww... I was so looking forward to this story. Is this on hiatus? If you had mentioned it on the summary, sorry because

I missed it.
major wallace chapter 14 . 4/22/2010
Weiss Saviour chapter 14 . 2/28/2010
This story is really good and hope you get a chance to finish it! Please don't let this die, it deserves to get seen through to the end!
SecondSeraphim chapter 14 . 12/22/2009
Come back to this story please...its so good...