Reviews for All Things Keep Getting Better
TwilightSonata chapter 15 . 9/9/2005
*Bows* and the great Neko-Chan does not bow to just anyone! Queer eye for the straight guy/Inuyasha that is brilliant and you did it so need to write about Carson actually meeting Koga, oh please do.
Anora-the-Dreamer chapter 15 . 8/24/2005
I really really enjoyed that. It was so so funny, a sequel would be magnificent if you could manage it...

What about Sango and Miroku?
Anora-the-Dreamer chapter 12 . 8/23/2005
Die Hard! Cheers!
Anora-the-Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
/manical laughter/ Queer Eye for the Straight Guy and Inu-Yasha in the same fic. You, my friend, are truely a genius.
silverymare chapter 15 . 8/16/2005
Lol...wow.. I totally love this fic.. (and for sounding like a crazy blonde girl.. Sorrie!) Lol. The Fab Five are one of my favourite shows even though it's finished, and Inu Yasha is a good favourite anime of mine too. Ahaha. Inu Yasha and Kouga, wow.. You've really done well with the combination of both of them.

Absoloutely love it!
ArsenicLily chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
*snorts* Haha! I was laughing so much with the retractable legs thing because my cat's legs get shorter when I pick him up because he's REALLY obese. I'm lovin' it!
Ranuel chapter 14 . 5/21/2005
Oh my God! I haven't laughed so hard in forever. I just spent the last 3 hours scaring the cat and laughing until I had tears in my eyes.

The guys REALLY need to send Kagome a copy of that DVD for Christmas. And while they are making copies I'll take one please.
Jigoku Hikari chapter 15 . 5/7/2005
- I love it... I was hoping the Fab 5 would go to find Sesshou-sama, but this works too! Did I mention that I love this story? XD I relly hope there's a sequel.
Grasshopper chapter 8 . 4/5/2005
"Night of the Living Pantaloons!"

Bwahahahahaha~! *dies*
Grasshopper chapter 2 . 4/5/2005
*smirks* At the rate they're going, by the time the Fab 5 are done with Inuyasha, they'll all be complete alcoholics...
Grasshopper chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
_ *falls out of chair*

So funny...so unique...so -wrong-...

Must read next chapter...
Wheezambu chapter 15 . 3/23/2005
That was the FUNNIEST thing I have ever read in my life. It was utterly perfect! I was about falling out of my chair, screaming with laughter. I loved everything about this. You so nailed Inuyasha's character, it was a dream! And I now adore and worship each and every one of the FabFive, you got them all utterly perfect. I haven't read anything this good or this WICKEDLY funny in absolutely forever. You have made my week!
LynneC114 chapter 15 . 3/20/2005
You never cease to amaze me. This was an amazing chapter, and it had me biting my finger quite hard so I wouldn't fall off my chair laughing.

And the Kouga photoshoot was so worth it. *grins MADLY*

I'm so glad I came across this story...I never forget to reccomend it, and I look forward to all of your work!

Ja ne,

Lynne
Sakura8907 chapter 15 . 3/17/2005
LMAO! That was hillarious! I can't stop laughing! That photo shoot with Kouga was so funny! And Sango looking at Inuyasha's ass! And having the guys watch Christina Augulara (don't think I spelled that right) was brilliant! *Claps* I applaud, this is the best story I've read on the site! So, awsome job!
M.W. Roach chapter 15 . 3/16/2005
I've been reading this story for a while, but didn't want to review until it was done (I do things that way.) Loved it. It was the funniest thing I've ever read. (I have that Sesshy pic. Had it for a while!) It was a long wait, but it was worth it. Sorry its over. Again, I loved it.
246 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »