Reviews for Ms Independent Part One
Well, you know, I just discovered earlier Archie comics in the 1940s and Betty looked so different. So, was her personality. She wasn't the sweet, tomboyish wimp that she later became. Early Betty had her hair down a lot, not the infamous ponytail we came to know and love. Plus, she was more of a femme fatale, who was more tougher, more Veronica's equal, would not put up with Archie betraying her for anything. But, later, by 1950, they began with the Betty and Veronica comic book, they made her the doormat, always suddenly playing sports and mechanics, you know, what's considered masculine things, but helplessly, hopelessly and haplessly let Archie use her and betray her for Veronica. Plus, sometimes early Betty was physically more violent with Archie than she needed to, not the Betty we later came to know. But, then, again, they never let us see what 1940s Archie comics was like, when I was young, they only let us see Archie comics from the '50s, '60s' and '70s. I saw a little bit of Cheryl Blossum, but not enough to know about her Pembrooke days or her feud with Betty and Veronica. I didn't even know about Archie falling for Betty before he met Veronica until I recently found it in my website recently. So, Betty should still have the backbone to stand up to Archie and Veronica, she just had to have the patience to find it again.
Usually Betty's father would say something like he don't understand what Betty sees in Archie. I'm surprised you don't have Jughead hanging all over Betty like many off thease other Betty/Archie/Veronica triangle fics do.
tinkermist99 chapter 1 . 6/25
plz update
Sleeping Owl chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I know you won't, it's been way too long, but it would be nice if you updated this if you decide it hasn't been too long.
Great work
Seafoam Soprano chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I really enjoyed this story and I would love to hear more.

-ItsOurTime
Serenade chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
please update sooon
Mandykur chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Awesome.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Yay Betty woke up!
Vinyaya chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
are you ever gonna continue this? coz i really like the way it seems to be going.
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Wow, you need to continue this. This is a fascinating story, and I would like to see Betty grow a backbone for once and stand on her own two feet instead depending on that carrot top. He2x, keep up the good work!
SiriusBlackOrSiriusGold chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Great chapter. But in the diary para, there should be a li'l more spacing... :D
Moofie Lou chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
update soon, please! me likey it alot!
Enchanting Eyes chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
This was really good, I hope you get the urge to finish the story!
Tuxedo Mark chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Nice story! There were some spelling and punctuation errors, and it some of the dialogue during the confrontation was confusing. Also, you made some errors. Betty's cat is named Caramel, not Sam. Also, Betty's sister is named Polly, not Pam. Overall, though, it was enjoyable to read. Please write a follow-up!
qwerty313 chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Interesting start :D I'm curious as to what's going to happen now; please continue! _ ::hopes it will be BR::