Reviews for Rivers of the Heart
Nikki chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
Omg...I seriously think this is one of the best stories I have ever read! Plz do update fast because I am anxious to read!thx:)
Mistress Storm chapter 9 . 1/18/2012
I love it! Poor Kagome and InuYasha!
kirr1001 chapter 9 . 11/27/2010
Can u be in love with some story? xD This is so awesome. I've always liked Inuyasha/Kagome pairing but shunned Sesshoumaru/Rin pairing. But then I started read this 'n... Gosh I love it! ! !
WITCHBLADE86 chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
I Loved this story. Loved the chapters,Loving the story. Please continue with this wonderful story. KUDOS!
WITCHBLADE86 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
loved it
inuyashacrazy-12 chapter 9 . 4/24/2009
updte soon please. is kagome going to be a possible surogate mother by any chance for inu and kiky-ho opps kikyo
poems2songs chapter 9 . 7/12/2008
interesting story... like it so far... wonder what happens next... will it still be inuyasha/kagome pairing?... update as soon as you can... please and thank you...
hu1717y chapter 9 . 4/16/2008
Oh, I stumble on this story at aff...and I really liked it, so I thought I'd try and find it here to see if there were updates...! WAH-LA found it! YAY! And you're going to start writing and updating again? Thanks so much...I can't wait! Your writing is awesome!
Kelster Smelster chapter 9 . 11/1/2007
OMG!

I can't wait to see what happens

I like Kik in this story but I don't think she deserves Inu.

I'm a very confusing person!

XD
Dark Angel617 chapter 9 . 8/6/2007
omg you have to countinue! this story is aweosme...yet sad at the same time.
SunShineWolf chapter 9 . 8/12/2006
Wow... this entire story has had me on the edge.. i hope you update soon... i would love to see how everything plays out...

SunShineWolf
One More Thing chapter 9 . 8/6/2006
Yay Sesshomaru! This chapter was so awesome! You do such a great job of bringing out Sess's feelings despite his cold exterior! Kikyou and a Surrogate mother? I bet it will be Kagome... poor Kagome... oh a tangled web they weave in both pairrings! Please update soon!
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 9 . 6/29/2006
please hurry with more longer chapters, i wanna know what inuyasha will do about kikyo and if he will go back to kagome.. please hurry!
Cold Kikyo chapter 9 . 6/21/2006
This is really great,i love soon._
dragonflyhuntress chapter 9 . 5/13/2006
Please let us know if you are not gonna be updating, it's been two years! Please it is such a good story