Reviews for Sands of Tide
Avalon Estel chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Aw! This was so adorable! I'm new to KH fanfic, and I'm so glad I've found yours. This was just too cute. I think Sora and Riku must have had such a strong friendship, and since I've just finished KH, it's so wonderful to see nice stories like this. Friendship fluff is good. Wonderful fic! This is one my fav. list!
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
So cute! Aw I like stories like this (little Sora is too adorable!) It's refreshing to find a story like this that isn't yaoi ) I hope you write more! *GN*
silverpen chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
kawai! _ I totally agree with you about Riku. Its always "Riku was supposed to be the TRUE key blade master" Riku this, Riku that. *pour canns of stewed tomatos on Riku* A lot of people find Sora annoying but HE'S ONLY 14! Give him break! His just a kid. And I like Sora/Riku friendness too...though I can handle them together if its WELL WRITTEN.
Naela chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Oh! That was a nice combination of cuteness and seriousness. Sora doesn't even understand what's happened to his father... I feel so sad... but lol, backwards "i"! *joins in the tomato tossing*
link no miko chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Oh. My. Gosh. That was so...so...bittersweet! So good, but so bittersweet. I loved the interaction between the boys, and how Riku tried to make Sora happy again. 'Cause when Sora isn't smiling, you know something's wrong.
I just really loved this fic. And Riku is cuter before he decided on that whole "turning to the darkness" thing. Definitely.
"Backwards i's" was a wonderful touch.
I can't think of anything else to say, really. The feelings in this, the way they interact-I understood it all, and (as my acting teacher says) I bought it. Very lifelike, and for that, I huggle you. *huggles*
Thank you for this fic! It was sad but hopeful at the same time, and I loved it.
Brit chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
That is the most adorablest thing I have ever read! I got tears in my eyes cause it was so cute! Aw!
Koorino Megumi chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
That was SO cute! And sad since we know both what happened to Sora's father and what will be happening between Riku and Sora.
And that last line. That was just fabulous.
But the whole thing was downright adorable, and I really love how you characterized Sora and Riku as children and their friendship. Your portrayal of a child's view on death was touching as well.
So adorable and at the same time sad! I loved it!
Tina chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
i loved this fic! The Sora and Riku interaction was so cute!