Reviews for The Journey Begins
Bob chapter 26 . 11/19/2010
My god that dragged on for way way way too long then didn't even finish. You really wasted a lot of my time. Fuck off.
Bob chapter 8 . 11/19/2010
"...I mean forgetting semantics, if..." - The size of his apartment etc. are logistics not semantics.
Bob chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
I'm confused. If Jason and Lorelai have already broken up then he must know that Lorelai overheard him. So he is bound to take action in anticipation of Lorelai telling Richard. For this story to work Lorelai needs not to have broken up with him yet so she can warn Richard before Jason knows he's been caught.
Bob chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Now regardless of what happens in this story we are left with the unsavoury feeling that Luke is her second choice. That is Jason wasn't secretly evil he could have her. Like she was madly in love with Jason. Is that really how we want the story to be?

Coffee? To help her sleep? Do you know anything about the human body or caffeine?
plaidshirtlukes chapter 26 . 6/27/2007
I can't believe you never finished this. You said you only had one chapter left and then you leave it on a cliffhanger. I loved the concept of this story, there aren't many good ones these days and this one was awesome. You should consider writing the last chapter, just to see what happens. I love the way you have Luke helping Lorelai. It's sweet.
gilmoregirloxo chapter 25 . 10/18/2006
continue! i love this story!
LLfreak chapter 26 . 4/17/2006
i love this story so much it is to bad you never finished it. i am assuming that you wont get this but just incase you do i wanted to let you know that i really enjoy this story and am happy that you wrote it.
SparklingTopazEyes chapter 26 . 2/17/2006
Great story. I love it. You got the characters just right. Please update soon!
Luke'sGirl chapter 24 . 10/22/2005
Good story, but no L/L action, I mean they don't even get together. Nothing, you have to have L/L action in an L/L story. But other than that the story was very good, some things didn't seem to flow, but still very good.
Johanna chapter 26 . 7/7/2005
I'm so sad that you didn't write the last chapter. This was so good but it just needed the last chapter.
RogueHoney chapter 26 . 6/12/2005
Wow! this story is amazing. i definately think you should continue. keep it up!
Allison R chapter 26 . 2/5/2005
OMG, I can't believe you only have a chapter or two left and you stopped updating! I love this story. It's one of the best I have read, but you have to update it! I'm begging you to update! please, please, please!
Sarah chapter 26 . 2/2/2005
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! IF YOU DON'T YOU ARE EVIL!
Natalia DeLuca chapter 26 . 12/19/2004
Update soon! This was the first fic I have ever read ages ago, I'm waiting for an end for a long time!
brightstarinthenight chapter 26 . 11/24/2004
WoW! I loVe THiS! PlEaAsSEe kEeP wRiTiNg AnD UpDaTe As SoOn As PoSsIbLe!