Reviews for Come Undone
Shadow fairy princess chapter 6 . 2/18/2011
u can't just end it there. I want 2 know why Bakura comes 2 see Ryou and if he will say about his past. what going to happen in the next chappter plz update the story cuz I really want 2 know what going 2 happen to them and if they are foing to be togther 4 ever
osaka-jazzed chapter 6 . 8/7/2008
ARRGH! that was one hell of a cliffie you just left!

very ominous...and it makes me want to throttle honda.

poor malik. I never thought I'd say it but he's probably my favorite characters right now. I hope he gets better soon!

osaka-jazzed chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
AH! look out maliK! (I'm almost scared for him..)

I love your fic! you know it's a great one when it make you cry, cheer, or be scared for malik. (who is perfectly in character I think)

Mittzy chapter 6 . 1/25/2007
Great story plz update soon
TheBaconLord chapter 6 . 3/21/2006

I am most curious about Ryou's "special" talent. And I want to find out what happens next! .

I command you to review! .
Sugarmoe chapter 5 . 12/3/2005
I know I've already reviewed for chapter six, but I figured that maybe you needed a little inspiration to continue this fic?..

I was just wondering if you were gonna finish it?...It's a really good fic and I would hate if you didn't's got great potential! Then again, your probably not interested in writing YuGiOh fic, are you *smiles sadly*

Anyway, I hope you write more and still like watching YuGiOh!

Love Kim

P.S - I know I sound kinda pathetic in this reviwe (and hopefully only in this ), but it's late and writing enthusiastically when your tired doesn't really go well...*smiles*
Stars for Tears chapter 6 . 7/18/2005
yeesh its always the good stories that are never update, i really like this, it has a nice plot and you really had me thinkingyami would kill the drug dealer. and poor malik. well update soon!
Akumu Nokami chapter 6 . 7/10/2005
Yay! Complexities! Gotta love the complexities! I could never weave such a complex web of drugs, lies, deceptions, and other hinderances! *wails* I wish I could write so well! Wow... You know, I don't think I've found any spelling or grammatical errors in your story yet! You're probably the only person that this has happened with! Amazing! I ALWAYS find grammatical or spelling errors... Wow... Just goes to show just what spell-check and betas can do for you, as well as your own search! Ja ne!
Sugarmoe chapter 6 . 7/7/2005 thing first...Bakura rox! He's so cool and he's so cute when he's hung up on Ryou! Yami is awesome and Yugi's so sweet...I feel bad for them though cause of the whole almost killing thing...And Marik and Malik have their own thing going on...I don't like the whole 'look-a-like' with 'look-a-like', but stories like this make me like it! I can't wait for the next chapter !
Happiness's Deceit chapter 6 . 5/12/2005
TT: NO! ...Kawaii preview-thingy though...

Kai: Can't wait to see the next chapter! Update soon!
Yami Anina chapter 6 . 5/1/2005
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, OH. MY. GOD. That was so awsome. What the hell is taking you so long? Why aren't you typing of writing or updating? It was just getting good! And then you just STOPPED? WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THAT?

This fic is abselutly amazing and I want to know what the hell HAPPENS! PLEASE update soon! I will even through my pride as a yami away and get on my knees and beg! And if you do it I'll even give you flowers (you aren't alergic, right?) *takes a wicker basket and showers Feral Petal with every flower petal imaginable* Please update soon! I love you fic Come Undone.

And if I don't find out what haddens I will too 'come undone. Please update soon? Onegai? I'm sure tons of fans would greatly apreciate it if you did, Feral Petal-san. Me included. So once again, UPDATE SOON! ONEGAI! I want to know what happens in your lovely fic, is that too much to ask from your adoring readers? *does the puppy-dog eyes* Just consider it. Onegai? Bye!
Yami Anina chapter 5 . 5/1/2005
Oh my god you weren't kidding. Ryou really is working at that club, go figure. Gr. I'd like to KILL that ass-wipe that tried to get him in his lap. *gags* And what about poor Malik? What the hell's going to happen to him? If you let him get hurt I'll FLAME YOU!

So please update soon I really want to know what happens (in the chapter after to next one). And don't you dare even THINK of discontinueing because my hikari and I LOVE this fic and we really, really, really, really, really, REALLY want to know what happens! (Not that you would, I'm just paranoid). Bye!
Yami Anina chapter 4 . 5/1/2005
Wow, awsome fic, fatal petal. Very smooth and creative and imaginative; I mean, Bakura and Yami as friends? I never would of guessed! And I'm loving the romance between Bakura and Ryou.

Keep up the good work! (Or I'll flame you).
Kanda Yuuki chapter 6 . 4/27/2005
I hope nothing bad will happen to Yami and Yugi's relationship.
The Freak in the Shadows chapter 6 . 4/25/2005