Reviews for Legolas Greenleaf, Agent of MESS: Kill Me Tomorrow
Nemo Returning chapter 2 . 5/16/2004
Ha! I knew I could be kinda of bad influence on you ;)
Thank you (and I)for the enjoyment. Some pearls are simply priceless.
“Me mam doesn’t like me goin’ into pubs, sir,
Idlewild chapter 2 . 5/10/2004
Depressing ending? I loved it! The tone of the last third or so reminded me of The Spy Who Loved Me, which I'm sure I've drooled on about being one of my favourites of the Bond canon.
I liked Welch's snarky comment about Legolas helping the barman with his education. Actually I really liked Welch a lot, I hope he can find a cameo here or there?
Shemyaza1 chapter 2 . 5/6/2004
Dad's Army! You've got Pike and his scarf from Dad's Army in it! ROTFLMAO. I like your story a lot, definitely an original take on the whole thing and I love Legolas as a ME James Bond. Jeez, you wind your weary way through piles of 'Teenage girl falls into ME and Legolas falls in love with her' and they have review upon review, all saying things like 'this is kewl' or 'I just luv Leggy!' and you wonder where all these idiots came from. Then you come across a gem like by chance. Definitely write some more.
theinklesspen chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
YAY! it's the sequel! yay! yay! yay!
as always, twas a splendid chapter
and of course...you are going to continue- no?
according to the date, you posted this last month [frowns] and there is but one chapter...
.::
THECheeseTurkey chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
This is such a cool idea! Legolas as a secreat agent! COOL! i just finished reading the other story, please update this soon! is fan fic have awards for different types of stories, u would win for the best original plot! I also read the mini story about getting flamed...I agree. was the person that flamed you from a group called the PPC by any chance? I was flamed by them for a story i was writing, 17 times! the story was removed from fan fic, by fan fic...it was actually an agent story too! i just love the idea of middle earth agents!
awaiting the next chapter,
THECheeseTurkey
Nemo Returning chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Such a bad, bad Elf :)
Pity he left this Red Cap guy alive though.
Some roaches just beg to be exterminated...
Empress of Alvarra chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Yea! Thank you for sending us something to entertain us while you are still constructing the sequel. This is was a very cool story, and I would love it if proved to be more than one shot, but I don't know what you have in mind.
You have a gift for converting those Bond movie titles. "You Only Live Forever" has got to be the funniest and most apropos one I've heard since, well...since "Ringfinger" actually!
Always waiting for the next adventure of Greenleaf, Agent of MESS,