Reviews for Working My Way Back To You
spuffy4eva chapter 36 . 5/3/2014
Love it plz write soon this was great :)
waddiwasiwitch chapter 35 . 1/30/2012
EEEEEEEEEEE. Great chapter. Glad to see this is back. The cliff hanger threw me for a loop though. Looking forward to more.
nos chapter 35 . 1/25/2012
I was very happy to see more of this. Totally on the edge of my seat.
Guest chapter 34 . 9/8/2011
I have to thank you for providing me with a welcome distraction from classes! What a wonderfully written, well thought out story! I'm afraid I'm spoiled now though, as someone who just found it and was able to read the last 32 chapters in the last couple of weeks at my own leisure. Of course with the length of the chapters as well as the level of detail that you include, no one can blame you for delays between updates, but I'm hoping that since it's been several months since the last chapter, I won't have too long to wait. Anyway, I'm a huge fam of this story and I fully intend on reading more of your stories to hold me over until the next chapter of this one. Well done!
Guest chapter 34 . 8/26/2011
could you please finish i really would like to know what happens with buffy and my favorite vamp spike
waddiwasiwitch chapter 34 . 4/18/2011
Yay, an update! It's not looking good for the Buffster. Looking forward to more.
Munz chapter 34 . 4/18/2011
I really love how you made Buffy and the Slayers not with God-like strength and power like most people have the tendency to do. Even somehow be strong enough to battle a God outright and win which Buffy has never done with one in full power and without a lot of help and planning. And Spike here is just awesome. I really like how you stayed true to character. Great story.
MontanaWildhack chapter 33 . 3/3/2011
I just discovered this story, and wanted to say that I'm very impressed! Not only is your writing style impeccable, your characterizations are spot-on. I like that you can portray Buffy and Spike's relationship in a positive manner without sugar-coating everything. You've really captured the complexity of their feelings for each other, and of their characters as well. I loved how you wrote Buffy's interaction with Drogyn, with her quips not indicating to him the much more serious internal thoughts she was grappling with. You've built the suspense up nicely- this plot is amazing. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next!
REgrrl chapter 33 . 11/4/2010
Just a great story. So well fleshed out and intelligent. Thanks for continuing your efforts.
kwsni998E chapter 33 . 9/11/2010
Lovely. You've captured the characters well.

You might look closer when you're editing, though. You drop words consistently.
descentofthedoppelganger chapter 33 . 9/7/2010
Oh please no!

Buffy and Spike just realized their mutual love, they can't be seperated now!

Please let Spike live, or you know stay undead or whatever.

This is killing me. I really hope you update soon because I just found this story and I'm already obsessed

You're a fantastic writer, really. I love your style :3

Again, please update as soon as possible :D
emthebaglady chapter 33 . 9/7/2010
Fantastic! Need to know what happens next...!
megumisakura chapter 33 . 9/6/2010
awsome chapter,please update soon!
megumisakura chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
great story,please update soon!
Seapea chapter 33 . 9/6/2010
Nooooo! Cliffhanger! Poor Spike. I hope things are a little different this time.