Reviews for How to catch a CEO
dancing elf chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
fun fun fun
Kitty Caesar chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
lol Cute! Though they seemed to move a little too fast for my liking. Already in bed and about to have sex (I guess?), all after their first kiss? Eh, it was still cute though.

Oh, and the "Wrong way" in this chapter scared me. O_O Jou should never do things like that. lol
FireKai chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
This story was very interesting. I liked the way you wrote it, showing the right and wrong way for Joey to handle things with Seto. Mokuba's comments were funny. The only thing I have to say that it didn't make much sense was in the third part. Mokuba suggest to take things slowly, as the right thing to do, but after one night, Joey says he loves Seto already. I think that confession would startle Seto more than kissing or snuggling. Other than that, the fic made a lot of sense and was very good. Congratulations.
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
hehe...that was a good story! too bad your not into YGO anymore. I wish you would write more of Kaiba and jou fics!
Moshi Moshi Mai chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
Lmao, this was hilarious. Great job! Nice ending. :)

Moshi Moshi Mai
Kakarika Seiya chapter 3 . 10/16/2006
Rika: aww...it's so cute. and Seto, you were in denial because you said you loathed Joey. Kissing him afterwards contradicted that though.
maruimochi chapter 3 . 6/23/2004
Absolutely adorable! I have nothing but praise for this fic!
Alian lost chapter 3 . 5/14/2004
I do like it, but, even though Joey seemed to be in character (and only partially at that), Kaiba was very OOC...
I guess I just liked reading the humor 'cause I'm a 100% humornut.
Nekocin chapter 3 . 3/28/2004
O.O lol. lol. lol. The steps are very creative. lol. I mean the wrong way and the good way. lol. So cute. It sounds as if they've already been in love with one another for a long time. lol. It's cute in a way. I'm not sure what to say anymore... O.o *waves*
GREAT work!
Drowned-in-Blood chapter 3 . 3/21/2004
LMFAO! I loved it! _! As usual... You and Sunfreak are my favorite authors. _! I still like how you use Mokuba in your Seto/Jou fics. _ _ _!
-Athena A. Almond
Drowned-in-Blood
-How does it feel to be stupid?
Drowned-in-Blood: Pretty good actually!
Ed: HEY! I AM THE STUPID ONE!
Ranma Higurashi chapter 3 . 3/9/2004
Heh...Lol!
not the usual baka chapter 3 . 2/14/2004
the ending is just blah
other then that it was pretty good
Fire Dragon of Darkness chapter 3 . 2/13/2004
Sweet, cute and everything I'm supposed to loathe..but you made it all suprisingly bearable..very well done.
Lethe Seraph in school augh chapter 3 . 2/13/2004
::laughs:: That was awesome! _ Heh... I can see Joey in pink...
Ah, must go..
Jessikur chapter 3 . 2/11/2004
That was kawaii! I love Mokie in your fics!