Reviews for Third Time Lucky
lenokiie chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
That was sad,but a good story :)
AH4EVER chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
that story made me speechless its a great story but i dont know what to say
dark-haired-girl chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
that was so sad! I liked it though, it was well written.
Kreepi Spicer chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
That was depressing, and very well written.
derangedfangirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
*cries and therefore can't see the keyboard*
Kchan chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
*sniffle* Amazing fic...*starts crying* and I totally agree with Ssenkard Tnelis with the whole whole "Butler being ignored in AF fics". He's my favourite character in the series! Thanx for keeping him in character. -
Artemis 12 chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
So So So Beautiful. You Are A Great Author.(But Please, Dont Write A story of Artemis dying)
Kat chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
o mi god that is so so so sad...,...
Viskii chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Very sad and very good... *sniff* I enjoyed it. I think you characterized everybody perfectly.
Ssenkard Tnelis chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
I dont have much to say except the toliet down the hall was making really weird noises throughout the whole thing. *closes door to the now water filled bathroom* Back on topic...
That was really special. Butler is my fav character so I get kinda upset when ppl dont agknowledge him enough in their fics.
Well can't say much except keep up the good work. Like you do all the time. -
Whispers of a Ghost chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
Oi, that was...No other explanation for it, SAD. The only truly sad fanfiction I have ever read was a Yu-Gi-Oh fan fiction, but this was absolutly heartwrenching. Write more, Yeti! Write more! .
maddgollum89 chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
That was such a sad story. That is good because I hardly say that anything is sad. I just didn't like the fact that it was Butler you had to kill. Butler is just, so cool. How could you KILL him? Once I actually register in you'll definatly be on my favorites. See ya!
Kelsey chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
That is so sad. Holly must blame herself. She must think that if she had healed him differently, he would have lived longer.
this was really really good! it nearly made me cry.
Bizzle chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Liz, you just broke my heart.
Spasmodic dust bunny chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
You know what Yeti? You're amazing. Just simply amazing. This beautifully written, angsty, incredible and utterly believable. Ther's nothing else to say.