Reviews for Promise of Frost
meelomango chapter 55 . 4/3
This was absolutely fantastic. I completely lost myself in this story. Well done.
Danni chapter 1 . 2/23
Absolutely love all your stories. I hope you are well and find time, soon, to write Spiffy tics once again!
spiritedghost chapter 55 . 10/4/2015
Excellent, as Spike would say, Bloody Brilliant! I can see the Sequel now, Everyone dies. Holly refers to Buffy and Spike as Mommy and Da! Well that would be how I would do it. Light on the shagging and heavy on the story line. Again that is me, not you! Regardless, I really could see a sequel.
spiritedghost chapter 51 . 10/4/2015
Oh, flashing BLACK EYEs! Quick a show of hands if anyone else had a flashback of evil Willow!
spiritedghost chapter 47 . 10/4/2015
See no
Shananagans and guess what the chapter flowed and was quite refreshing in a way Buffy is in trouble with her mom. MOTHERS! Go figure. Brilliant chapter now lets go kill something and protect the little one.
spiritedghost chapter 41 . 10/4/2015
I really enjoy this story. It get's better as it goes along, but I have to say. I am sick of the SEX. I would have rather had more storyline. Sorry, but it is true and I never thought I would say that (about the sex) I mean really that is like half your story. So for future reference More Story Line, less sex. Thank you.
spiritedghost chapter 39 . 10/3/2015
Interesting twist. Spike being the voice of reason and showing patience. I like it. I suspected early on that the third ghost was Tera. I am so glad I was right. I also knew this story took place previous to her being shot and killed by Warren. Sorry, I digress. When you have the time, I would like to correspond on an idea related to this story. For now, know how much I enjoy the story and the Spike interaction with Holly. She is so cute. You pretty much have the child qualities down in her little personality. At any rate Brilliant work on this Tale. Nicely done.
spiritedghost chapter 22 . 10/2/2015
I think this is the first time I am saying this ever in a BTVS story. I don't like Buffy much at this point. I mean really, I get that the concept of a three year old can be a bit scary when you don't know what your doing. But really Buffy get a freakin' clue the kid is 3 cut her some slack. Try to be something other than your normal self centered bitch and extend yourself. I seriously hope that woman never has kids. Because based on her interactions with Holly for the most part she has no clue nor does she seem to really care all that much about Holly's needs. I mean really she is arguing over breakfast and she is upset that Christmas is only a day or two off. Priorities Slayer. Okay thanks for the rant. I feel better, but I still want to slap her. I mean really and she bitches about Spike.
spiritedghost chapter 8 . 10/2/2015
Fantastic setup. At this point would it be presumptuous to say. I suspect the two separate groups are not working towards the same goals?
Taste like Special chapter 55 . 7/9/2015
I really enjoy this. Thank you for posting :)
-Spec!al
bloodamber chapter 55 . 6/6/2015
Fantastic story and glad I got to stumble across it. You captured everyone's voices petfectly, especially spikes. Loved it and wanted to let you know :)
fieldsoffebruary chapter 55 . 4/28/2015
Loved every bit.
brookemichelleee chapter 38 . 12/3/2014
Are they meant to be the ghost of christmas past (Jenny) present (Doyle) and future? (Tara).

This story is so good.
LaShea84 chapter 55 . 9/15/2014
Love this Spuffy fanfic! The characterization was amazing for both Buffy and Spike. I liked that Buffy was conflicted about her feelings, but open to the possibility of a relationship. The emotional maturity she displayed was so refreshing to see versus the rigid way she is often portrayed in a lot of the stories I've previously read. I also liked that Spike established his need for an equal partnership at the onset which caused Buffy to respect him. God, how I wish the show would have gone that route! :-)

Such a long story, but the pacing was perfect and it never dragged. I also loved the chapter titles. Thank you for this wonderful story and I will definitely be reading more of your work in the future!
j'aime.volonte chapter 55 . 6/14/2014
Such a wonderful story! I really loved how Holly and Spike would interact... so endearing, so true. Thank you!