Reviews for Spider
wolf guardian of light chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
/Shakes head/

Far too few Fleetway fics here. Thank you! I always had a soft spot for Super... His story was too good to just end like the way it did...

XD

The idea of him scared of a spider is just so cute!

I'm trying a Super/Ebony fic myself... Too bad I can barely remember the comics!

Is there anywhere I can read them?
Taranea chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
huh, that was cute

at first, I have to admit i thought it was sonic himself (for the first two sentences, anyway) then tails, even shadow although hes not even a fleetway character... . i had completely forgotten about super and sonic splitting Id love to read the issues with the golden hedgie but I just dont know which ones hes in... any idea of some fleetway fan site where i could get the numbers?

great story!
Krissey-da-Cougar chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Aw...I like that story! _ I thought it was very cute. Good job!
Awdures chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Nice. You had me going to the end wondering who it was.
Feniiku chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
heehee. cute _
Kojiokida2 chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
hm...i can just see what old Super and a spider have in common.
Seriously though, nice work as allways. Slightly strange in the contents... I hate spiders "-"
Hope Uni work dosn't stop you from turning out more brilliant work.
AnT chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
In case you didn't know there's a continuation of the series; Sonic the Comic Online!
The Outcasts chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
I don't know where that came from either, but whereever it's from it's amazing. Quite an interesting way of looking at Super Sonic's new life, and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that thinks about what spiders might feel like when they get killed. Very thought-provoking, and a lovely short piece.
Super Sonic chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Love that! And only SONIC is afraid of spiders, hmm? Hilarious in that. Keep it up!
C-U!