Reviews for To love a loathed enemy
harryhermionerw chapter 2 . 12/4/2006
This could be a good story, wait, what am I saying? It's a good story already! p I can't wait to read more, g'luck!
updatefeind chapter 2 . 10/16/2005
UPDATE NOW! I love ur stories plez update them soon I get cold symptomes when I want the rest of a story! (Well my brain does) Plez relive me from my pain!

(Sorry I am a bit of an idiot at times)
jynnx chapter 2 . 10/12/2005
i can't wait for more this sounds awesome!
Black Padfoot chapter 2 . 7/18/2005
cool story

please update soon
frayedxx chapter 2 . 7/3/2005
this story seems like it's going to get pretty interesting.

don't spend 6 months to update...but...make sure you take your time and make the next chapter good!
sakura chapter 2 . 5/26/2005
i loved can't live with, or without you and this fanfic is starting out to be great! it definitely has to be DM/HG. i love DM/HG fanfics. who else could it be?

just out of curiousity, are you going to make this like romeo and juliet? i wouldn't mind, im just wondering. romeo and juliet is my favorite play. i just dont like them dying in the end.

by the way, are you going to write a sequel to can't live with or without you? because ron never actually agrees with the couple, and you kinda left him hanging there. like he just suddenly disappeared after all those years.
asad chapter 2 . 8/26/2004
few doesnt have a j in it and i thought u were working on longer chapters!

Sphinx
AtLossforWords chapter 2 . 8/10/2004
For a minute I didn't know which way this story was going until I read this chapter...I can't wait for the next installment!
moony's mystery chapter 2 . 8/6/2004
*starts chanting* i will not repeat myself i will not- oh well i guess i will write. write! WRITE!
moony's mystery chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
it hadn't made him feel better EITHER

ya thought you might want to know
Lori Q chapter 2 . 7/22/2004
Oh you MUST finish! I enjoyed your toher story! There were many grammar errors but the plot was terrific!
Lillianna Rose chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
I love the poems you have at the beginning of your stories! Do you make them up yourself? Oh, and one thing, when Hermione says: "I'm a bit confused, Harry. It's just that...it's probably because this is my first relation."

It's supposed to be relationship, not relation. Just thought I should point that out.
Edarcy03 chapter 2 . 5/28/2004
I liked your other story. But this story seems to get me hooked. Great story so far.

Darcy
australian gurl chapter 2 . 1/28/2004
I really like where you are going with this story! I like how hermione is having trouble figuring out her relationship with ron! This sounds like this story can really go sum where. But you just have a few grammar mistakes but that doesnt really bothere me cos every1 makes mistakes!
Ana Morales chapter 2 . 1/27/2004
I like the idea of exploring Draco's character, but don't make this a Draco/Hermione fic! J.K. Rowling herself said that Drace was always gonna be rotten!