Reviews for So many Faces
My Life is Online chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Am I the only one who was laughing at the thought of Harry being a Weasley or a Snape? It's just so humorous to think of. Especially a Snape. Poor Sirius. Harry looked like James, Lily and Remus's kid, a Weasley, Snape's son and finally, Sirius's kid.
tomphi chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Nice idea and story, I liked :)
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
sweet! you said so much in so little words!
yaeko chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
aw so cute hehehe :)
BloodyMarry chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Oh this was so cute! I loved it. Harry is such a cutie!...No matter what he looks like. lol He sounded like he looked best as the last. Seriously. Cute as a button. lol And he made Sirius happy too, so that look would be the bestest! lol (I just woke up so if this review sounds a little insane, SORRY! ;_;) haha
overchay chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
I have read this story several times now, and I love it more with each reading. Very sweet.
Serious Fan chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
pure lovelyness sigh
Silver-Entrantress-Elf chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
i love this!
L-Shadow chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Whoa. Like I said in my other review, you're *good* to make people see the entire scene like a film, the imagery is *that* powerfull. And the way everything keeps flowing... Just. Whoa.
I loved everything in this, from the way it's writen, to the characterisations... My god, that's *exactly* how I imagine them to react in this situation. You definitly go on my Fav' list! *-*
~Luci.
PS: Loved the touch about Snape, too! .~
Hopeakaarme chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Aw. I liked it! How he would look like anyone but Sirius... Poor Siri... *pets Sirius*
But Remus/Lily? Honestly... *shakes head*