Reviews for Tango At The End Of Winter
legion111 chapter 53 . 10/25/2021
Wow, I am so glad you are still writing this fic, I love it! Thanks for sharing.
HoneyBear84 chapter 53 . 10/24/2021
Love it and looking forward to the next update
Fenix Fuego chapter 52 . 8/30/2021
I am sad that I have just read both the prequel and this one. I wish I had read it sooner! I love everything about these stories. I see it hasn't been updated in a long time... I hope you someday come back and finish this amazing story.
Miss Proctor chapter 52 . 7/17/2021
While I do disagree with Fox Familiar stance on homosexuality, do find mpreg incredulous & squicky.
Sure you could write it with a woman surrogate? Baby ripping it's way out stomach alien style or threw a hyper distended rear end .. oh my gracious! Only so much that magic can repair - burst ribcage, torn bowels and extreme blood loss all at once?
Didn't think so.
Mpreg also confuses impressible teens. Not every state or country has sex education. In parts of Africa stories with men being pregnant are banned in law. Deplorable but think of minors caught reading them being whipped or worse?
Just things to mull over.
Ms P
scgaraycochea chapter 52 . 2/14/2021
Hi, It is an incredible story, is a shame you stop writing it. I wish you will start writing it again, i would be great to know how it ends.

Thank you for share it!

PS: I'm sorry for may grammar and spell mistakes, English isn't my birth language
Cereleannoson chapter 52 . 8/19/2020
So reread the story but unlike the last time when I realized it wasn't complete I didn't read the last chapter this time I did and wow just wow... It is unusual for this story to go so many years without you updating u always continue when u write to be continued so I hope that u are well and succeeding in whatever it is u are now persuing (sp?) I hope one day u finish this amazing tale of love and revenge ..CERELEAN
Cereleannoson chapter 1 . 8/18/2020
Omg nooooo i really hope u are well this story is by far one of my FAVS I REALLY HOPE U COME BACK SOON?!
Angelsheart chapter 52 . 6/22/2020
I know it is 6 years but I have just finished re-reading the story and was wondering if there was any possibility of the story being continued? I got totally engrossed in it and am waiting on baited breath for the next instalments. Please? Pretty please?
The Fox Familiar chapter 52 . 5/6/2020
Sick in 2004. Still sick in 2020.
And thank you for being instrumental in getting my account hacked. Hope your proud of yourself.
HoneyBear84 chapter 52 . 10/26/2019
You have got to be kidding me that's a big meanie of a cliffhanger to leave use on then stop updating! Love it so far and seriously hope you will start updating it again someday very soon
Lycans-DollHouse chapter 52 . 3/23/2019
Enjoyed both stories so far, very different to anything I have read before. Hope to see a new chapter soon
inuyasha16451 chapter 52 . 3/4/2019
OMG. Please please come back and update this amazing story soon
MistressSnape77 chapter 52 . 11/25/2018
Really enjoyed the story. Are there plans to continue with it?
Eagle-Eyes chapter 52 . 12/24/2017
Great story

Very different and very good

Keep writing as life allows
Marva chapter 52 . 12/13/2017
Love the story, so when are you going to finish it?
1,049 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »