Reviews for Tango At The End Of Winter
MrsSilverusSnape chapter 52 . 3/31
I Love this Series and I hope that you come back and finish it or at the very least tell me where i can get the ending if its written else were
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 52 . 3/28
I'm glad that Hermione has someone to love and to love her in return. I hope that you'll be able to update again soon. As for your flamer - it makes me wonder if they read any or all of both stories. Great story so far. I look forward to reading more in the future.
Sarahostervig1 chapter 52 . 3/9
wait why is this is the completed folder when its not comleted?
serenitysowl chapter 52 . 1/30
Very addictive story, hope to see more soon!
Astrolita Karastase chapter 52 . 11/25/2014
This is an amazing story. I love the way it has been progressing and I was also surprised by and yet also sort of expecting Ron/Draco that you inserted into this story. Although it's a tad bit weird that it was actually Albus(even disguised as Snape) and Hermione that had... I love the character of Will and of Snape's brother's spirit. Hopefully we will get to see more of Alexian because he is definitely my favorite character for no reason other then him popping into most opportune or inopportune moments, messing with the balance of things and slipping away with no explanation. I have started from the first story and now read up to chapter 52 of the sequel in two days. I just couldn't stop reading. I was so into the story that I was put into stupor when I realized that it's not yet finished and that I am already at the last available chapter. Although at time I myself get annoyed by how some characters act, I can say this is another one of those rare stories where I am so into it that sometimes I just want to scream at a character or cry or laugh with them even though I know none of this is real. Keep doing what you doing, you amazing writer you. After all: it works so well.
RoseThorn333 chapter 52 . 11/22/2014
I think you are awesome and I love your story very much . I can't wait for more and I do hope for more .
arisflame chapter 52 . 9/15/2014
Aw... sorry to hear about the flame(s)- read them out of curiosity. Seems you found a troll...

On the brighter note, congrats. Every good writer receives at least one...
HPLove chapter 52 . 8/31/2014
This is quiet possibly the best story I have every read on ffnet. Please continue writing and I look forward to reading more.
dnjs6573 chapter 52 . 8/16/2014
this is probably the best fan-fic I have ever read! It and it's prequel. I'm just sad it's not finished!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 52 . 8/2/2014
Please write more soon thank you
BlakeHunter18 chapter 52 . 7/28/2014
I love this story. Such passion from each character. You have singlehandedly made this reader incredibly happy. I've been hooked since the first chapter. My only suggestion is this: Write more!
ZianaSue chapter 52 . 7/1/2014
Oh Draco is out for daddy's blood. I wonder are those bodies parts still in Will's freezer or did they burn them like they had discusses?

I wonder when ron and Draco will do **whispers** hanky panky...
cztelnik chapter 47 . 6/18/2014
Hmm, so Will is the perfect Muggle studies Proff, Hermione and he would be very happy - and Draco and Ron can be young Kin...all's well that ends well, right?
cztelnik chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
I hope it wasn't Dumbledore polyjuiced as Lucius who Harry killed, been wondering about that ever since it happened!
marietta chapter 52 . 6/8/2014
Oh, cliffie! You are not sorry! But we will await your pleasure in posting the next chapter!