Reviews for Tango At The End Of Winter
sweetytaylor16 chapter 52 . 6/3
I have completely read this story in just two days. it is amazing. I hope you eventually continue it.
Tlcatlady chapter 52 . 4/26
excellent saga you've created. I found & devoured the first part and went looking for the rest. I do hope you continue as there are too many unanswered questions yet. I'd really love to see how this ends. TLC
Ethan1969 chapter 52 . 1/6
I love it can't wait to read the next part
jennifer.gallagher3 chapter 17 . 1/6
b
Smile.Light chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
I saw that you had 999 reviews so I thought I'd help you get 1K. Great story!
Expeliarmus chapter 52 . 6/10/2015
Grhaaa ! More than a year since you last posted! You just can't stop that fiction here. I love every single word of it. I adore every single character (Will is really fabulous). Please please please please please please please please please please please pleaaaaaase, come back to us .
Expeliarmus chapter 25 . 6/4/2015
You're evil . I hope that Lucius is alive and he is the bad one from chapter 24 (or it was the 23?). I love your fiction, it's as good as the first one... if not better.
Nair chapter 52 . 6/3/2015
Hey.. Please write again,, I find that I am addicted to reading your stories.
redstickbonbon chapter 22 . 5/26/2015
Hermione really is a rotten friend. Her actions are entirely selfish.

And isn't she supposed to be fostering kids? We only see her w/ Ron, Harry or Sev. And none of her statements or actions are caring or maternal.
redstickbonbon chapter 19 . 5/26/2015
I've read most of this before, but it's been a while so I figured I'd start at the beginning. I remember what happened to Hermione...and I kind of don't care. I'd likely care more, but her attitude and disposition are just horrid. She needs a job that doesn't require her to interact with many people. Like an archivist at the Ministry...win-win for everybody.

Like this just as much on this read through.
MrsSilverusSnape chapter 52 . 3/31/2015
I Love this Series and I hope that you come back and finish it or at the very least tell me where i can get the ending if its written else were
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 52 . 3/28/2015
I'm glad that Hermione has someone to love and to love her in return. I hope that you'll be able to update again soon. As for your flamer - it makes me wonder if they read any or all of both stories. Great story so far. I look forward to reading more in the future.
Sarahostervig1 chapter 52 . 3/9/2015
wait why is this is the completed folder when its not comleted?
serenitysowl chapter 52 . 1/30/2015
Very addictive story, hope to see more soon!
Astrolita Karastase chapter 52 . 11/25/2014
This is an amazing story. I love the way it has been progressing and I was also surprised by and yet also sort of expecting Ron/Draco that you inserted into this story. Although it's a tad bit weird that it was actually Albus(even disguised as Snape) and Hermione that had... I love the character of Will and of Snape's brother's spirit. Hopefully we will get to see more of Alexian because he is definitely my favorite character for no reason other then him popping into most opportune or inopportune moments, messing with the balance of things and slipping away with no explanation. I have started from the first story and now read up to chapter 52 of the sequel in two days. I just couldn't stop reading. I was so into the story that I was put into stupor when I realized that it's not yet finished and that I am already at the last available chapter. Although at time I myself get annoyed by how some characters act, I can say this is another one of those rare stories where I am so into it that sometimes I just want to scream at a character or cry or laugh with them even though I know none of this is real. Keep doing what you doing, you amazing writer you. After all: it works so well.
1,004 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »