Reviews for Tango At The End Of Winter
Guest chapter 42 . 2/19/2017
I still want the author to drop a piano on Hermione.
Guest chapter 39 . 2/19/2017
I wonder if Draco or Lucius could get info about each other from Malfoy house elves, and I wonder if the bonk goblins would be able to say whether Lucius and Narcissa are dead. Still waiting with interest to discover what is in the box that Draco carried with him out of Malfoy Manor, find out who the real father of Hermione's baby is, find out who was impersonating Malfoy, and hoping to see Trelawney recovering from her ditziness now that she isn't haunted by Michael.
Guest chapter 37 . 2/19/2017
LOL. It's getting especially fun here.
Guest chapter 35 . 2/19/2017
Best chapter so far.
Guest chapter 29 . 2/18/2017
Still eager to see what you do with this. I'm not sure of your logic or the characters' logic in constantly lying to Draco and misleading him about things, unless you actually want to have everything blow up in his face while he acts/reacts out of ignorance.
Guest chapter 27 . 2/18/2017
How many weeks recovery before Draco can get up to use a toilet?
Guest chapter 26 . 2/18/2017
Still enjoying the story and trying to figure out things as if it were real. With 3 spare bedrooms, I don't know why nobody ever offered one to Ron. Even with one now occupied, there should be 2 for Ron, but he is sleeping on the couch. Weird. And nobody has put a muteness curse on Hermione yet, which is confusing, especially after she yelled at Snape in the potions incident and the in the candy shop. lol
Guest chapter 23 . 2/17/2017
Ha. Good cliffhanger.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/17/2017
Thanks for saving Ron!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/17/2017
I thought of this in one of the first chapters, but my feeling is even stronger about it now: Maybe Hermione is carrying "Albus in Polyjuice's" baby, and thus it will explain her hatred of Snape. And when some sensible person kills Hermione, her baby can go live as part of the Snape family.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/17/2017
Sweet scene. Thanks for this.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/17/2017
You are keeping me interested! Ron needs a Zimmer rollator wheeled walker, in order to have independence when walking, and so he won't pull down a friend and injure everyone. Harry needs to use a bubble head charm when people are smoking near by. I worry that Ron will snoop through the potions bag and find the Blissful Death potion, which does not have an antidote.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/17/2017
In a pensieve memory, Sev and Harry could probably see who was behind Sev during the attack. It isn't logical, but it has happened in other pensieve memories that people see things that were not originally seen, and should not possibly have been remembered. It's like magic.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/16/2017
Their wands are in their clothes, which are in the other room, on the floor. The door is unlocked, so I wonder who is going to cause trouble. lol
Guest chapter 8 . 2/16/2017
Hermione plans to teach during/after pregnancy and does not want the baby, so I wonder if she plans to give it to Oliver's family. What a blessing to Oliver's parents, to get a grandchild.
1,054 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »