Reviews for Tango At The End Of Winter
Guest chapter 7 . 2/16/2017
LOL. Hermione would prefer this Snape to be Albus using polyjuice. I can't imagine that she's thought this through, or she'd be grossed out by the idea of Harry having sex with Albus.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/16/2017
I hope the Hermione character gets killed off by a bout of enraged pomposity.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2017
Maybe Harry and Sev should have gone straight to the Room of Requirement and rested for a week before facing the world?
wolveswithdarry chapter 52 . 10/27/2016
Awwww dude why haven't yoy continued with it ?
Hikari43837 chapter 52 . 10/15/2016
Where's the rest? Oh my god, I hope that you pick this up again! I love this story so much. You're such a great writer! Keep at it!
sweetytaylor16 chapter 52 . 6/3/2016
I have completely read this story in just two days. it is amazing. I hope you eventually continue it.
Tlcatlady chapter 52 . 4/26/2016
excellent saga you've created. I found & devoured the first part and went looking for the rest. I do hope you continue as there are too many unanswered questions yet. I'd really love to see how this ends. TLC
Ethan1969 chapter 52 . 1/6/2016
I love it can't wait to read the next part
jennifer.gallagher3 chapter 17 . 1/6/2016
b
Smile.Light chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
I saw that you had 999 reviews so I thought I'd help you get 1K. Great story!
Expeliarmus chapter 52 . 6/10/2015
Grhaaa ! More than a year since you last posted! You just can't stop that fiction here. I love every single word of it. I adore every single character (Will is really fabulous). Please please please please please please please please please please please pleaaaaaase, come back to us .
Expeliarmus chapter 25 . 6/4/2015
You're evil . I hope that Lucius is alive and he is the bad one from chapter 24 (or it was the 23?). I love your fiction, it's as good as the first one... if not better.
Nair chapter 52 . 6/3/2015
Hey.. Please write again,, I find that I am addicted to reading your stories.
redstickbonbon chapter 22 . 5/26/2015
Hermione really is a rotten friend. Her actions are entirely selfish.

And isn't she supposed to be fostering kids? We only see her w/ Ron, Harry or Sev. And none of her statements or actions are caring or maternal.
redstickbonbon chapter 19 . 5/26/2015
I've read most of this before, but it's been a while so I figured I'd start at the beginning. I remember what happened to Hermione...and I kind of don't care. I'd likely care more, but her attitude and disposition are just horrid. She needs a job that doesn't require her to interact with many people. Like an archivist at the Ministry...win-win for everybody.

Like this just as much on this read through.
1,054 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »