Reviews for Eternal Love
Hitokimi chapter 3 . 12/8/2005
Lovely story. I find just alitle Anne rice, and maybe a few other mild undercurrents to this. I am egerly awaiting for next chapter, for I can not waite to find out why the two are not together now. What ever the reasons of their parting.. is Heero still alive, or was he tragicly destroyed how did Dup die and come to be where he is now.

Oh.. And treizes last name is Khushrenada -winks-
kirallie chapter 3 . 10/31/2005
Really hope there's more soon! It seems kind of sad but happy at the same time. Love it! Glad Duo didn't run!
icetalobn chapter 3 . 4/22/2005
I like it a lot. please continue
OmegaScorpio chapter 3 . 1/26/2005
Oo! I like the way this story is semi-molded with "Interview With The Vampire" and that the characters of Gundam Wing aren't OC. _ Anyways, please update soon, the story is just getting good! *puppy-dog eyes* please?
Yami Trekkie chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
I vote for Zechs/Treize! (yummy...)

I do like vampire stories and I also like GW.

So I guess this means that I really like this fic heh _

Next chapter!
Demonskid chapter 3 . 6/30/2004
hi um... i really wanna find out what happens next fan fics really grab my ?attenchen?sp? i don't know how to spell either. well hope ya update soon
Frozen Cranberry chapter 3 . 6/20/2004
This is so good! You have to update soon or the mob will come after you with a pitchfork! (Just Kidding)
The Rogue Prince chapter 3 . 5/25/2004
Aw... Duo's past is so cute! I wanna know how Quatre became a vampire though. Perhaps you could have Trieze and Noins visit and where did Zechs come in to all this?
HeavenGoddess chapter 3 . 4/1/2004
continue continue love it its not scary man
Link Worshiper chapter 3 . 3/29/2004
Oh, me likes, me likes. Reminds me of the book "Interview with the Vampire", though a lot of the parallels I'm drawing may be rusty things I've made up since I haven't read it for three years. The only real thing that grates me is that it's hard to tell when it's Q narrating or Duo, because you don't properly quote everything that Duo says. (There should be a quote mark at the beginning of every paragraph and a closing quote when you're finished; dialogue inside should be framed like 'this'.) To tell the honest truth, I think you would have done better to tell the whole thing from Duo's POV and then have interjections to indicate he's speaking to Q or whatever he's doing, like opening the window or whatever. ("Excuse me Quatre, while I open the window. Ah, now where was I?" or something like that. Might save confusion.) Aside from the few bitty typoes here and there, amazing, amazing job! I mean, it's so hard to find anything worth reading on this damn site anymore, and I'm glad I clicked this! You even updated it on my birthday too! Yay! Oh, and PS: though I would have rathered Noin with Zechs, that whole relationship doesn't really seem important in any case. They're gone and unless they do something to directly influence what happens to Duo, it really doesn't matter. There's detail, and then there's too MUCH detail (*growls at the book "Jane Eyre"). Okay, finished! Yay!
Shin-chan chapter 3 . 3/29/2004
I want Q and T...*pouts* but you said it might end up as a Q and T, so i'm hoping. i was surprised when it turned out to be Noin and Treize...i always associated Noin with Zechs, and Une with Treize...but i'm kinda easy going with them, although i would prefer having a Noin/Zechs, Une/Trieze pairings...up to you~...and you left off at a horrible part. i wanna find out what happens!
Kiyoteh Kiaira chapter 3 . 3/27/2004
The wait was well worth it! I usually dont like these sort of fanfictions, but this story has a good plot...if there is a plot, but anyway, cant wait until the next chapter is up!
GoldenRat chapter 3 . 3/26/2004
I thought, Treize & Noin would have more of a role in this story. But, I guess you want to focus on Heero & Duo.
Can't wait to read more!
HeavenGoddess chapter 2 . 2/28/2004
i want more i want more more more! good story
OOOOOOOO chapter 2 . 2/25/2004
UPDATE SOON PLEASE! I really can't wait to read more! What happened to Heero now? What happened to Duo? I really really want to find out!