Reviews for Find Me, Seto Kaiba
jessica harmon chapter 3 . 4/23/2016
I thought it was pretty good. the songs really go well with the scenes.
Incomplete Melody chapter 26 . 4/1/2009
Wow. You did an amazing job.
maddie chapter 8 . 9/23/2007
aw!
maddie chapter 6 . 9/22/2007
was the scene with tea and yami a dream?
maddie chapter 3 . 9/22/2007
that was a bit fast... i mean its only chapter 3...
SongbirdSarah chapter 26 . 9/4/2007
HOLY FREAKING MONKEY'S IN A TOASTER! THIS WAS AMAZING! I LOVED IT! of course i say that about a lot of stories, but this was UBER AMAZING! i loved the proposal at the end. hehehe, duke nearly ruined it, hahaha. GREAT JOB! i really enjoyed reading this! definitly adding to favorites! Great job and keep writing the great stories!

~M
stubborn-aesthetics chapter 8 . 4/22/2007
Oh, one more thing:

"Your" does not equal "you are."
stubborn-aesthetics chapter 7 . 4/22/2007
I usually try to keep my reviews until the very last chapter, but I thought I'd take an...intermission for this story before I forget everything I meant to say.

To start off, I like the story, and your style is nice. The plot's a tad cliche (the whole, "Mokuba needs a tutor, so Kaiba hires whoever the love interest will be" gig), but it's got some unique qualities to it, and I'm still reading. :)

My biggest concern is how out of character Kaiba seems. Not just rushing into the relationship; I can handle that, to a degree, but he says, at one point in this chapter, "Whoa... slow down a bit Kaiba," as he is thinking to himself. It just doesn't sound like him at all.

Secondly, you have a lot of verb tense changes, sometimes even within the same sentence. (The first two sentences of this chapter, for example, switch from present tense to past tense.)

On that note, the number of grammatical and spelling errors is a bit appalling. I'm not saying it's blatantly spelled wrong, but things like "raved" should be "raven." Both are correct spellings of words, but in the context, mean completely different things. There are an assortment of other miscellaneous grammar things (misplaced commas, forgotten contractions [in this chapter, an "I" should have been "I'd"], misplaced apostrophes, etc.)

Also, Tea says, "OMG" in this chapter. I don't know if that was intentional.

And one last thing: can flowers really grow that fast?

I'm sorry if this offended you in any way; they're just suggestions, and you don't have to acknowledge anything I say. It was meant as a constructive criticism, not a flame.

I really do think you have promising talent as a writer, but maybe you could use a beta for later stories.
Riiiceballe chapter 26 . 7/13/2006
Aww...This was a good story ! ~throws glares of joy at you~ Lol . I liked the ending it was fluffy and happy . Except the thought of Tea's mom being dead of course . So ya , in all this was a good story (I said that twice).
Riiiceballe chapter 8 . 7/13/2006
Lol , this was a good chapter . I would NEVER throw such things at you ( only stares ) . ~smiles evily~
HattersCocktail chapter 26 . 6/23/2006
Great fic! I LOVED IT! Great plot and everything I am so glad I came across this story. I really liked the ending to bad there isn't a sequel though...oh well. Anyway, great fic! Keep it up!
sesshiefanatic101 chapter 26 . 4/6/2006
That was so romanatic!I Loved it!I hope there's going to be a sequel to up the good 'ya!
LaughingFreak chapter 26 . 2/1/2006
i finally got to finish it!great job!keep up the good work!lol!
Apocolypse Tenshi Tendou chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Good!Let her DIE!I hate her!DEATH TO ANZU-BAKA!
Nikuci9 chapter 26 . 9/17/2005