Reviews for Wooing Kate
renata regina chapter 23 . 6/7/2013
I love a happy ending!
AmeliaBaggins chapter 23 . 4/28/2011
I enjoyed this immensely! I think I am in love with this pairing, thanks to you!
beyondamirrorsimage chapter 23 . 7/18/2010
This is my second time reading this story, absolutely amazing. I love how you perfectly clashed and yet weaved together the couple. I actually prefer your story over the actual movie, lol.
Shootapsky chapter 23 . 7/22/2009
Your writing is undoubtedly very good, and your stories well-crafted (though this one seems a bit more dramatic and contrived than your more recent ones; of course you've improved since 2004) and I admire your ability to stick with your fanfiction, especially these novel-length ones. I can easily imagine the real characters saying the dialogue and acting the way they do.

But your attempts to make Adhemar a "good guy" while still keeping him in character don't seem to fit to me, like his love of children and his mother; and honestly this story became kind of off-putting because it seemed to be glorifying kidnapping and sexual slavery and a character who's just an all-around jerk, even as you write him. Yes, yes, I know that the whole point was that she gave herself to him freely eventually, but only after months of captivity and constant guard. I can't really see strong, solid Kate giving in after that, no matter what her body told her. And I couldn't really root for a couple based upon such beginnings, which of course made reading the last couple of chapters not as fun or satisfying.
Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 23 . 1/30/2008
Very touching! Not the conventional sappy ending but still happy. Great story! I loved how Kate kept fighting back and how Adhemar was always determined to have her. A lot of wonderful scenes to make an fantastic story! Loved it completely!
Beth chapter 23 . 3/18/2007
This is the best AKT fanfiction on the board- no contest. Marvellous work, you should feel very proud of what you have achieved here. Brava!
Verity Kindle chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
"Disappointment pricked at him that the location of her room was given out so quickly. He’d anticipated possibly torturing someone for the information. Oh well. Perhaps another day."

Heheheh. That's Adhemar in a nutshell.
bobmcbobbob1 chapter 23 . 12/13/2006
Ah, loverly job. Especially enjoyed your characterizations.
alexceasar chapter 23 . 8/14/2006
I really enjoyed the characterization of Alain in this. Rounded him out into a full person than a one sided evil jerk. Good work.
Itsa Riddle chapter 23 . 8/2/2006
I absolutly loved, loved, loved it. It was utterly amazing. It had me hooked and I couldn't stop reading it, I was like up till 4 in the morning reading it haha...I'm not a loser...yeah I am...anyway I just had to say I loved it

Thanks for the good read

Itsa

Theresa
fireylion chapter 23 . 6/14/2006
Have you ever read the book Blood and Chocolate? I am begging you to please read 's an awesome book! And I'd love to read a story you make about it on fanfiction!That is if you choose to! So email me back if you have any comments. I'm telling you the book is great,and it is hard for me to find a good book. So you can see it must have potential! Well write back, bye.
Reven Eid chapter 23 . 5/16/2006
Saw A Knight's tale over the weekend and had to find this again. Loved it more every time.
Petra chapter 23 . 3/24/2006
Okay, I know this was posted like two years ago. I've just recently read every single one of your AKT stories, and I love every single one of them. My absolute favorite is The Measure of a Man. I'm not offering any constructive criticism, I'm only praising your work. Are you a professional writer?

Thank you so much. Your stories saved me from an extremely boring Spring Break.

*adds to favorites*
Phantom Starlight chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
oh, sounds fascinating. I can't wait to read more.

You got everyone perfectly in character. Especially Adhemar, sexy bastard _
Officially Retired chapter 23 . 3/5/2006
Excellent story! Great plot twists and excellent romance, very realistic ending as well. I'll be keeping this one on my favorites list. You should consider writing historical romance.