Reviews for Here With Me
yay!
godhelpusimgone chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
yay
NGucci chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
I thought it was quite good. Sad that they think the'll never be together, but i love the hole idea of klaus iasdora love thing, it's great lol ;-)

PLease write more isadora Klaus stuff, i really like it, and can u have some stuff where they are like together and feeling love, if you know what i mean. thanks!
werkwrklhklwhadfs chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Teeheehee sweet! Your ASOUE fics are so cute-just no weird ships! VioletDuncan, VioletQuigley (acceptable I suppose) and IsadoraKlaus ONLY! Teehee you have freedom as a writer, that's just my opinion. AwEsOmE! I love it!
Cadmium chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
There aren't too many who write IsadoraKlaus, so I'm thankful to have something to read until my copy of The Grim Grotto gets shipped! Great as always
Ratsputin chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
au, how cute *baby voice*,

*voice changes back to normal*

Thats great!
Me chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
I loved this. I think you and I could be good friends. Michelle Branch, Series of unfortunate events, and Harry Potter. Plus I like Hermione and Ginny paired with Draco. Loved the story. AIM me something if you want. WithherDestinies is my screen name. Awesome fic!
iwillspontaneouslycombust chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
tha twas good, you owe me one! but i liked it...not as good as the other song but i liked it
Lil sweet thang chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
aw... thats so good ur so good even if ur bored u can rite a good fic my dad mite hook up my own E-mail address 2 nite or 2morrow then ill start making ficcys i rev u so much u ow me that iz if u think im good
just-a-little-insane chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
You are one of the few authors who can make me cry.
Princess Buttercup 36 chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
aw THAT'S PERFEC! ILOVE THOSE 2. there r absolutly perfect for each other! PLEASE KEEP THIS GOING!1
*KrystynAngelofLight*
Jade Roxanne chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Nice fanfic. Sad, though. I kind of regret the evilness I sent you in the form of a review of chap 1 of "A love that was lost" by BlackCherry667. Perhaps the evil socks will not come after all because ur such a good writer.
Alice Thompkins chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Isadora/Klaus 4evah!
Gald you liked the cake.
*mutters* cost me enough...
This rocks!