Reviews for House of Black
Sorentia chapter 8 . 4/11
Noticed the author note at the end of the story and wanted to make a comment on it. Even prior to Seasons 6 and 7 Giles had shown a callousness towards Buffy. Granted most of that appeared during Season 3 and started with the crucimentum (sp?) that the council insisted on putting Slayers through. Yea he had a change of heart AFTER she was already drugged to the gills and her mom was in danger but he still went through with it. Giles, while loving Buffy, has never really been all that shy about doing what he thought was right even if it harmed his Slayer.
GeorgeTobor chapter 17 . 9/19/2015
Malfoy may be a ferret, but Ron is a wishy washy weasel.
GeorgeTobor chapter 10 . 9/19/2015
I think whoever talked you into bringing Giles along should have included Willow.
Willow's main problem on the show was lack of a teacher in magical things.
Giles failed her, Jenny died, the powers that be failed to help her, the coven failed to notice not
only the soul spell but when Buffy was brought back, Tara was an abused girl without the training to become a teacher to Willow, Sheila and Ira neglected her, Oz abandoned her.

EVERYONE failed Willow, so her Dark Phase is no surprise.
GeorgeTobor chapter 7 . 9/19/2015
Well on the show Buffy really did leave, alone, and hid in LA.
Now the only question is, what about Willow?
Our favorite Rosenberg witch has helped out THIS Buffy alot.

I'll read the next chapter and find out if you left Willow behind.
GeorgeTobor chapter 27 . 5/1/2015
Canon Fudge deserves staking.

And you did Nothing with Willow and Xander!
Bringing someone into the story and then abandoning them is no better than leaving them out.
GeorgeTobor chapter 24 . 5/1/2015
That's a good point.
THERE SHOULD BE A DEFENSE AGAINST THE UNFORGIVABLES BY NOW!

I bet there might be one outside of the backwards British wizzy world.
Rune Tobor chapter 20 . 5/1/2015
Some mush is fine. But a long fic that is any one thing just fails.
Which is the failing of some fics where someone is captured.
All horror, dark defeat, why would anyone read it?
Indeed why write a fic full of rape, torture, death and worse?

Yet some do...
Rune Tobor chapter 16 . 5/1/2015
Oh good!
Five Champions has been done, but it is not easy.

No Willow yet, but while I think you missed out, it is your fic.
Rune Tobor chapter 7 . 5/1/2015
Yes she would leave that easily after all she RAN AWAY in the show.
But if you did not have Willow go as well then I say you missed your chance!
Rune Tobor chapter 6 . 5/1/2015
Hmm, god, maybe a goddess, I would like a fic where a deity judges the wizzy world, harshly!
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Huh, somehow I got logged out?

Neither Joss or Rowling are all that great.
For Joss to be more than lucky, in that he had people who could make his ideas realized, first Willow would have been trained between season two and three, second he killed Tara off just so he could brag about killing a main character.
JKR is at least as bad, without the "DEATHLY HALLOWS" Harry would have lost. His "victory" was hollow. How many pureblood bigots remain? The corrupted ministry creates dark lords like a sick machine!

No the base ideas are nice but the way they are developed is not.
Rune Tobor chapter 12 . 1/4/2015
The only problem I can see so far is you have forgotten Willow.
But maybe you have done something in a later chapter, WILLOW NEEDS TO BE TRAINED!
Really? Joss is both a sadist and stupid! A coven in England and she is NOT sent there early?
Such as right after the resouling spell? And "magic addiction"? Please, NOT ANY OTHER MAGIC USING PERSON ON THE SHOW EVER SUFFERED THAT!

Joss is a jerk, bastard, sadist, and worse!

Nice fic so far tho. :-)
PersianPrincess-SSS chapter 27 . 5/11/2014
Have read this story 4 times and still can't get enough. Love the Buffy/George paring and would like some more stories of them. May write on next part of the movie with House of Black cast.
CallaRose4ever chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Yay I finally found this again. I really wish you would post this and your other great Buffy crossovers at . it is a great sight. : ) pretty please? looking forward to reading this again.
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 27 . 3/14/2013
An excellent story, I really enjoyed and the characters seem just right, do you have any inspiration for a sequel or have you totally abandoned the idea?