Reviews for The Beatles meet Link....again.
toxxic sushi chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
its very short, not alot of action but there alot of cute references, i also like how you continued on from the last story but went through the time eras as well.
stardancer53 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Beatles randomness!

Huzzah!

Random, yes, but intriguing. And creative. I have a feeling you like Legend of Zelda?
Taralitha chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Aww! So cute! You make Geo sound so mean though. Oh well, still adorable.
backsplash007 chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
Oyaho! Still hilarious and awesome! I wanna copy of the Green Album!
lately mortal chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
i can't think of a way to express my feelings monosyllabically enough to make you understand them fully, so I'll resort to: This is bad. Please, it just...it's not good. There's not enough detail, it isn't interesting, the characterisation is unrealistic. I'm sorry to be mean, but this is how i feel.
Lionize the Poetaster chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
Once again, I can't help but love all the anomalies. CDs? OK, whatever. I love how calm everyone always is when they'e transported to another world. Pff...
Lyric's Angel chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
This story is awesome! The Beatles and Link getting together in Hyrule was a are my favorite rock about a sequel?
JohnGeoLuvr chapter 1 . 2/21/2001
I liked it! I thought it was funny. Hehehe The Beatles in Hyrule! I hope there's another one like this! Cause I think it's very cool!

luved it!

Jennette
kymm chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
Good, except the Beatles should have played "Come Together". Haha. that is the best Beatles song EVER! Hey, and what about "Eleanor Rigby"? ;) J/K, good job.
Sparkles chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
the first one was cool. This one was REALLY cool. Write more. (What if instead of dying John Lennon moved to hyrule. or Child link meets elvis. I dunno, whatever, youv'e done great!)
Sushi Hoshi chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
Hehe, that was good. I liked that better than the last one. Your fics are very inventive. :) Bon sante.
Alexandra I. Spears chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
LOL! I really enjoyed this! Now watch there be a Ganon Family with people reading into their songs...(that's sad!). I have you on Favorite Authors btw. :)