Reviews for Just Another Morning
OKi3xDoki3 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
this was a short story too...aw...ahah but this one's also good!
Eeliana chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Nice story! why dont you write more? it would be great to read more abt Nuriko and Hotohori _

keep up the good work~
xPockyNoMikox chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
The story is very good, but i have a question. Are the dashes supposed to replace quotation marks? At first i thought they meant thoughts, but that's obviously not right. You might want to use quotation marks for speech. But, i like the way you described Hotohori's chain of thoughts about Nuriko and Miaka. the "sacriledge" line was very nice. The story could go more in depth, though; it's a good idea that deserves to be expanded into a longer fic. It seems kind of rushed as it is.

I hope you don't think this is a flame... i've had people yell at me for my reviews, but i'm a harsh critic by nature. You said you liked CC, though...
me chinese chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
mangacwap hemoragebelly flop belly flop? ! $!&$*!#$*&!#&%* .-_-0
You suck
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
Nice.
Tuulensisko chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Yay.
It was easy to notice that this is your first FY fic. But it was really nice, I think. A little practise would be good, though. _ You write well but you seem a little inexperienced. And the only way to get rid of it is to write more.
You have a talent, don't waste it. ~ There are too many bad writers here... -;;
(I hope you'll write more N/H-fics. There can never be too many of them.
Japanesecherry chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Aw Kawaii! so sweet! i love how you did that. Aww right that it your story link is being sent to ALL my mates!
Keep up the good work!
Jc
camui-kurosaki chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Hi hi This is really nice~~ *doesnt know what else to say* ._. ... keep it up! o