Reviews for Christmas Cookies
Drifting One chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Wow. How sweet and beautiful and lovely. A very nice story.
DemonicBrat 13 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
this is so cute i must have read this story six times! Merry Christmas!
Niwaki chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
this si so cute
wizardelfgirl chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
My second review, heh (I did say I've been reading since yesterday). I chose this story to comment, though I also want to comment on your 4-part story when Nightcrawler arrives at the mansion. Mostly, I want to congratulate you on a flawless and successful merging of the movieverse with details that are so obviously comicverse. Also, you keep a very good balance between humor, a little angst, and romance. I'm not fond of romantic stories (which somehow makes it difficult to find Nightcrawler stories suited to my tastes), but the subtlety with which you incoporate the romantic element into these stories is delightful.

Your portrayal of each character's personality is also very fetching and accurate and I love it all.
hedi chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
This was absolutely beautiful! I know I'd rather save these stories for X-mas, but I really enjoyed reading this now either... and I'm sure I will reread it at many Christmas times to follow :)
MasterBrattan chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
last time i read this, the cookies had a differnet name
Akiyra chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
This is the cutest, sweetest Kuroro I ever read!
ilana chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
That was very sweet. The feelings were well portrayed. A nice balance of grief/fear with the holiday spirit and friendship/romance. The German traditions, which I assume are true, were a nice addition. I liked the whole "Kurt is that you leaving a pleasant smell" part. Reading the reviews you have already received for this fic, I believe they sum it all up nicely. (And I will be the second Jew to review).
Gadfly chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
This was a very pleasant, light holiday romance between Storm and Nightcrawler, and quite in keeping with the spirit of the title holiday. You do an excellent job of getting into the characters and expressing their thoughts and their emotions. No "bad guys" to fight here; what conflicts there are are internal, and are related with quite a bit of insight, feeling, and skill. (Oh, incidentally, I liked the "speed demon" quip. Very clever!)
Nini the Electrocuted Sheep chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Aw... the fluffiest fluff I ever did see :L That was really cute. Being Jewish, I myself have never celebrated Christmas, but we have Hanukka during that time of year, so family and good foods are always on everybody's mind ;)
This was, also, very well written. Congrats, well done. And thanks for those reviews! I appreciate them greatly!
Snitch.
ChocoDonut5000 chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Wonderfully written. It made me smile throughout because the friendship and romance between Kurt and Ororo was so well thought out. Beautiful and very sweet. Wow. _