Reviews for A Matter of Honor
Drifting One chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Great little story. Do you fence? The decriptions felt authentic.
Niwaki chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
this is great I always loved Kurt and Logans friendsship
thebookhobbit chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
that was cool! largley in chacracter, humorous, and quite well written. very nice.
Akiyra chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Best Logan/Kurt frendshippy story EVER.
DemonicBrat 13 chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
that was cool!
Selana46 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Loved it! Though it wasn't completely comicverse to me...(I thought that Kurt spoke too formally), it was absolutely fantastic! I absolutely love Kurt and Logan's friendship...opposites attract, as the saying goes. Anyways, I loved how Kurt won (teehee), and how Wolvie accused Kurt of using his powers (which he did) just so he wouldn't lose. But I absolutely LOVE when Kurt fights with a sword...I'm a huge Errol Flynn fan, too. And your descriptions were amazing! Great job, I can't wait to read more of your work!
ilana chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
I hope you know I'm going to read all your fics now. This one was a nice insight onto Kurt & Logan's friendship. I especially liked the banter and the imagery of the water ballon fight.
hooh chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
wow ur my hero
giveGodtheglory chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
You know about Kurt's disapearing into shadows thing! w00t! Did you know that in the comicverse he's Logan's best friend on the team?
Vivid Dreamer 18 chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
I love Kurt and Logan fics - they are so good together! Thanks for sharing this wonderful swordfight. I think it gives a great insight into both characters!
Nini the Electrocuted Sheep chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Hehe, that was cute. I knew Logan didn't have a chance against Kurt. Even if Kurt wouldn't use his tail, he'd still beat Logan with no trouble at all. :P
Sue Penkivech chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Oh, this was wonderful - not *quite* comicverse, but the characters maintain their comicverse personalities.
And I loved Kurt using his tail without thinking of it as a "power". Which it isn't, of course, but I can see why Logan might protest. Especially since he lost...
Ok, gotta go read your other stuff - TKD always gives good recs, I should have read this sooner.