Reviews for Mom
nonhalema chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Loved it...
Shadow's Raven chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
You've done your research; but what about the whole 'Angel loses 1 x soul in a moment of happiness?'
Jason Barnett chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Actually Willow's mom was shown as kind of clueless towards her daughter and something of an absente parent. But looking at the date this might actually pre-date Gingerbread
Beth-TauriChick chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
I don't know how I managed to miss this story for like, ever, but I'm really glad I found it! I always loved the Willow/Angel pairing. And I love the narration from her mom. Let's face it, Wills had to get that whole magick thing from somewhere! Brilliant fic.
tami chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
having rediscovered this story for the umpteenth time, i still can find myself happily chuckling along at this rather unorthodox portrait of Willow's mother. To be honest, i simply cannot find a flaw in your story telling. please, keep up the good work... (and the image of Angel squirming under her gaze has provided me with a good belly laugh that was sorely needed.)

tami
MBB chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Willow/Angel? LOL, never thought about that.
Interesting angle on Sheila Rosenberg, totally different from the show, but very funny
Lady J2 chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Well, nice again.
I have to admit, I hear a little more of *your* voice in the story than Will's mom. Given that we know absolutely frickin' nothing about Willow's parents, it's entirely plausible that her mother would read this way. Given that Joss never interoduced anything to Willow's parents makes writing canon fic rather hard.
But, also, given that we never see *anything* of Willow's parents (or Xander's for that matter), it always makes it hard not to write them off as a waste of space. I always had the impression that Willow's parent were much more involved in something other than her during the series run. But, that could just be me.
As always, your writing style rocks (I like the cut aways and tangents - can I make that glaringly obvious?).
boo chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
bursts out laughing way to go!
rivillie chapter 1 . 4/15/2002
I love this story. I love UC stories. Willow and Angel just seem to go together so nicely, don't ya think? This is a great fic! I've read it on another site just a few days ago. I love it!
Catherine chapter 1 . 3/4/2001
That was so good!
NightOwl1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
Okay, I thought this was just great, I loved the ramblings but WHAT is with all the Angel-Willow couplings I've been seeing in fanficdom? I totally can*NOT* in a *million* years see them dating! That's probably just because I see so much of me in her character (smart, shy unless you know her then totally outgoing, basically happy, computer person, witch, ect) and hunky as he is, I would never date the Angel-type. OH well, I seem to be the only one and that's my only to make about it so congrats for you and I'll shut up now. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2000
Coolness! Sequal pease, and what ever happened to Buffy?
Vampyre chick chapter 1 . 6/3/2000
yeah i know it took ages for me to get here but i must put in my 2 cents worth, and very simply i loved the POV never read one as good as this. interest however is very fascinated with dear granmama in this because of being around,somehow.