Reviews for The Nightmare's End Part 3 of 4
Drifting One chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
This was so cute! Oh my gosh . . . it was so cute I had to laugh. Wonderful potrayal of Kurt, and Ororo, and I thnk you just made a Kuroro fan out of me. Oh dear. Wonderful story!
Niwaki chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
it's... beautiful(awestruck)

thank you so much(repeat it around fifty times)

I love it so much thank you
hedi chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
That was absolutely fantastic! It had everything: friendship, spectacular fight, sweet, adorable Kurt and love... One of the best fics I've read.
Akiyra chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Beautiful and touching! And so true to the character. I absolutely love it!
GryphonSentinal chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
That was beautiful. It flowed so well and I loved the swordfight! This was so awesome. This is going on my favorites!
Leibchen chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Woo! What a rush. The swordfight scene was amazing. You have a beautiful, flowing style of writing that's leaving me riveted. From one author to another: Awesome job!
giveGodtheglory chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
w00t!
Vivid Dreamer 18 chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Oh, very, very cute! I really love the scene with Logan and Kurt fighting - it is so them! They work so well together! Thanks for sharing this view of their lives with us!
ThePet chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
AW! Another wonderful story. This should have about a thousand reviews at least. So sweet...I'm so happy for him *dances*. You're an amazing writer.
morph chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
I think that this is a very nice fic. It's very uplifting and I think you did a very good job keeping everyone in character. Keep up the good work!
Krystal chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Beautiful, beautiful story! Everyone is very in character, and the friendships between the characters are so rich! I loved the duel between Logan and Kurt, as well as the start of the relationship between Kurt and Ororo. And Kurt's sobbing in German to the President of the United States over the phone brought tears to my eyes. Truly great stuff!
BoxerMan chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Very very well done. Nobody moved one step out of character. I really enjoyed the fight scene between Kurt and Logan as well as the underlying dynamic and report that you set up between the two. Very good stuff
ChocoDonut5000 chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Your stories are very touching and sweet. Love the description and the romance. _ Just wanted to tell you, you can post under X-men the Movie section for movie verse fics.
Great job! Looking forward to seeing more of your work soon.
Lucy Ryan chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
I think it's a great story! I'm glad to see someone other than me doing stories showing the friendship between Logan and Kurt.