Reviews for Forever Ago
Blushing One chapter 25 . 10/19/2014
First things first, thank you for saving Sirius. He is my favourite character and you came up with a logical way to save him. Second, this story was written amazingly well, you did a fantastic job. I do wish the epilogue was a bit longer. I am curious if Sirius and Remus remember Harry & Hermione's time in the 70s at all. Plus, a reunion would have been neat to see as well.
gric1986 chapter 25 . 6/10/2014
Brilliant story, enjoyed it immensely
FelicisMagic18873 chapter 25 . 3/31/2014
Loved the story,I had cried when sirius died in Harry potter so stories like this where he survives in the end are my story 3
What the Frick chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Perce did not die. That was Fred. lol. you silly.
mint-choc-chip amethyst chapter 25 . 8/13/2013
Wow, this was amazing! I even cried a bit in chapter 23 when Harry and James were talking on the Quiditch Pitch. Thank you for writing this.
MaraudersinKonoha chapter 25 . 8/10/2013
Aww I love this story!
This is one of the best stories I've ever read!
You are an incredible writer, never forget that :)
Keep writing amazing stories!
That Other Coin chapter 25 . 7/16/2013
This is really well written :) Nice ending
Luna Carmesi chapter 25 . 5/2/2013
First couple of chapters wasn't good. They were somewhat awkward. I was almost going to stop reading.
But then yours writing skills really improved. With each chapter, your writing was better. So I'm really glad that I red it all. It was really good story;)
And I'm so happy that you didn't keep writing in 1st person point of view.
Best regards
Rasengan 918 chapter 25 . 12/20/2012
I loved your story! I enjoyed it greatly!
magicanimegurl chapter 25 . 12/12/2012
I like how this turned out!
notrachels chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
PS, you totally nailed the timeline. Riddle went to Hogwarts during WWII and the Marauders were in the 70s.
SiriuslyRiddikulus1o1 chapter 25 . 6/26/2012
This fic was good and actually had a plot, I really liked it.
beautifulheartbreak chapter 25 . 6/16/2012
I really liked your story. Wish Sirius couldve reflected on the time he met Harry though... Otherwise awesome! :D
beautifulheartbreak chapter 10 . 6/16/2012
Ahahaha WHAT THE HECK?i feel like that outburst at the end was so random! Anyway, immensely enjoying this haha. Wish it was less dated and followed HP 7 but that's cool haha. Love your style. There's a few grammar issues, but enjoying the writing anyway :)
Guest chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
You are right, since Tom Riddle was in his sixth year in 1942 and the Marauders had their seventh year in 1977. Over 30 years. :3