Reviews for Nightcrawler's First Class Part 4 of 4
Kitteh4137 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Great job! Everyone was really in character :)
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I don't usually read Kurt-centric stories, but I really enjoyed this one. It's wonderful to see Nightcrawler, the blue mutant circus performer, finding a new home and doing something as normal as teaching a class. Wonderful work.
Drifting One chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Such a wonderful little series of one-shots! Wonderful work!
StarReader86 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Finally, a happy Nightcrawler story! As much as I like an angsty story with Nightcrawler, its refreshing to read a story that has a happy ending for him. Good job with the story! If you ever do a fic about Nightcrawler and Storm, I would definitely read it!
hedi chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
A perfect ending... Now the circle is complete!
Akiyra chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Wonderful conclusion. Kurt really would make a great teacher. They should let him in Marvel canon.
Bamfing Bob chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
I must admit, usually I am not a big fan of Movie Kurt stories, but this one takes the cake! I loved how Kurt becomes a teacher and is fun-loving. I know you must be familiar with Comic Kurt, because this fanfic seems to be a hybrid of the two genres. Way to go and thanks for the cool story!
giveGodtheglory chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
I like this one too:D
ThePet chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Ah, lovely story, I was practically cheering at the end! Go, blue fuzzy guy! You deserve every bit of your happiness. Great work :-)
Sue Penkivech chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Ok, I'm being cruel and reviewing all the stories in this series in one review - I hate when people do that to me, but I'm trying to sneak this into the work day.
You have a real talent, and it's a shame that you're so drastically underreviewed. I know a few people like that, though, so you're in good company. Not that that's probably much consolation.
You have a real knack for characterization, and for blending movie/comicverse in a way most movieverse writers I've read don't bother to do. I loved Kurt's explanation of the "angelic alphabet" scars - had they done said any of that in the movie I'd have been a lot happier with their portrayal of Kurt - good call! It's nice when someone can fill in the plot holes that the canon writers leave.
And thank you, thank you for throwing in the scene with Kitty and Kurt! Bringing their initial meeting into movieverse, and making it work was a real bonus.
Keep writing!
morph chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
This fic really made me smile. :) Good job. :D
Alhana-Antilles chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Great scene. I enjoy seeing both languages in the fic. It's a good use of Kurt's nationality and (I'm guessing) you're knowledge of German.
taekwondodo chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Okay, now I've officially read it 3 times. _
Still love it. Gotta say though, that with the length of these you might have done well to post them all as chapters of one story... Then again, they do all stand completely alone. Whatever. Love it, love them. So glad you decided to share your stories with us.