Reviews for Nightcrawler meets Rudolph
catlover2976 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Oh this sounds like a good story
Niwaki chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
that was very cute and very funny thank you so much
hedi chapter 10 . 5/6/2007
Although it appeared real strange at first when I read the summary, this is really cute and funny! I also did some 'research' and in the process found a rela funny site: . /%

and if you go to the main site there's a downloadable electronic-sheep-screen-thingy... I found it thanks to you and this fic... I'm still giggling because of this cute thing's antics on the bottom of my screen :D :D :D

OK, I'm heading forward with your other fics... I intend to read them all (the X-Men fics I mean). Even if there's so many of them! :D
hedi chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
Well this is the weirdest picture I've ever imagined... Logan attacking Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer... But I'm still curious where our favourite fuzzy blue elf hides :D
Akiyra chapter 10 . 3/18/2007
This is unbearably cute. Totally not what I expected when I read the summary. Kudos!
StarVix chapter 10 . 2/27/2007
This is the most unique and origional Crossover I have ever read. I have always had a rapport with that movie, I love the roles the X-Men played. You are amaizing. This definately goes on Favorites for rereading.
olivia ross chapter 10 . 6/27/2006
wonerful story. one of the best nightcrawler storys i have read in a long time. this is fanfiction at it's best
madisonkara chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Wow. This is so unbelievably funny.. I'm still laughing at the thought of it.

Well I can say 3 things... 1- this is a really awesome story... 2- now every time my little sister makes me watch rudolph the rednosed reindeer... i know i will be seeing this in my mind and 3- aww poor logan... lol XD
giveGodtheglory chapter 10 . 4/5/2005
Excellent, well-written story:D
giveGodtheglory chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Lol! Poor Logan! rotflmbo.

Actually, according to the comicverse, Kurt doesn't just blend into the shadows, he disapears into them totally. It's got something to do with his teleporting and his lack of a shadow of his own. He nearly died the first time his friends lost him in a dark room during a battle, but the elves of Cassidy Keep saved him.
Nethrahen chapter 8 . 1/28/2005
Hi, I love your story, and thought it deserved another review, so here it is! AWSOME STORY! I love your descriptions.

-Nethrahen
CurlyyHairGirl chapter 10 . 12/25/2004
Wow!

Of course you have know all along that I hasve been folliwing this story from the begining, and loved it every step of the way.

I was overjoyed to find the finnished product here when my usual haunt(you know the one) went down on Christmas. This, indeed, has been one of the coolest Christmas gifts in ages and has put me in the spirit too.

Thankyou Rowena.
Gadfly chapter 10 . 12/7/2004
There is a term in music circles called "Mash-up." This is when you take two songs, often from wildly diverse genres, and lay them atop each other. On first take, the title and premise of this story might invite such comparisons. But after actually reading it, it is quite entertaining to see how the author blends the two, and it flows much better than, say, Jay-Z and the Beatles. Although not as smooth a mix as, for example, "Alien vs. Predator", the author is true to both sets of characters, while adjusting the "Rudolph" world with rather interesting influences from the X-Men world, e.g. "The Island of Misfit Boys." The author also points out some thoughtful parallels in regards to the concepts of "misfits" and "mutants", and their rejection by the respective societies which they inhabit.

But mostly the story is just fun! As the professor puts it, "Here was yet another example of the strange things that could happen when telepathy met up with the unconscious mind." Indeed. It is also another example of what might happen when an inventive imagination meets up with an Internet-connected computer.

- Gadfly
SentientCitizen chapter 10 . 3/12/2004
Oh, that was cute. It made me laugh, especialy the deal nightcrawer and logan made at the end.
ChocoDonut5000 chapter 3 . 1/26/2004
My goodness! Logan's mind's gone AWOL and he's doing a Beast of Bayville thing. Hope Rudolph doesn't die.