Reviews for Saying His Name
That was adorable. Zach's personality was a bit overly flamboyant at times. Besides that, I really liked it.
Red-Elephant chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
That was cute but I did find Zach's personality a little oc. I liked it though.
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
that was cute!
FloatingBubbles chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
...has anyone made an "obnoxious cow" joke about Mrs. Bovine yet?

Liari chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Absolutely adorable! Quite cute, really, and well done. Thanks for sharing.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
One of my absolute favourites, I've come back to read this about a dozen times over the years!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Aw, how sweet. And well written too.
yvie chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Too bad this is only a one-shot because it definitely has potential to turn into at least several chapters. Still I really enjoyed it and Ami turning to Minako for help is really cute. There could also be a bit more development between Ami and Zach before she mentions this 'corner' of hers.
Srychnysbkt1218 chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Three words: I LOVED IT. It was short, it was sweet. Great idea to use Ami/Zach. Loved the ending, it was an awesome way to tie up loose ends and just end it XP. Great idea to make it a one-shot. Making it mutiple chapters would have stretched it out unnecessarily. Anyways, propz to you and your osm writing skills. )
Shy Girl1988 chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
That was excellent. Zach was wow...what a guy no? hehe...Amy and Zoi awesome couple...one of the best hehe...i really enjoyed it...even the tid bit about mina hehe luved it hehe as easy as pastry hehe cute
Merry Faerie chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
That was a perfect Ami/Zoi fic. I envy you, yet I love you. And jeez, was Zach sexy or was he sexy? Note to self- remember that Zoi is _sexy_. You write marvellously and I eagerly await more of your work!

Merry Faerie
CrypticMaidenRK chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Aww what a sweet story, I love how he keep on calling her darling and love. I think u should make a squeal to finish off Mina's romance...i think that would be cute as well. This is totlly going on my fav's list. Well keep up the great work and i love ur writing style...you really got a talent, well gtg bye!
Galaxystar chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
O...that was a really sweet story! I was laughing at Doc Zach all the way through! Great Story...well written too!

luv,

Galaxystar
Jasque chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Hahaha, sweet and funny at the same time. Nice writing here. Care to write more of it?
Angelike Riddle chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Aw! That was killer sweet! I don't think I've smiled so hard in a long time. Thank you for writing something with such a beautiful ending.