Reviews for Pyrrhic
BarbaraKaterina chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I actually didn't remember her name was Pyrrha. I'm ashamed now. But I must say it's a brilliant idea, to connect the two. Just for this connection, you'd get 11/10 from me, and it's wonderfully written, too.
braye27 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I really like the way you have written this even though it painted quite a dismal picture of the aftermath of the war. At least Hermione and Severus have each other. They will live, and for that I can be grateful.

Beth
halbarath chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
So sad! I loved it.
Dragonfleye chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Wow...That was fantastic!

So sweet and really well described/written

Well done

x x x
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Ah, very tragic. I caught your stories on A Single Spark. It is nice to see that you're a SSHGer too.
kayly silverstorm chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Beautiful.
MoonlightMarauder chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Aw. Very tragic and very sweet. I really liked the way this was written, it gave the story a certain.. feel, that seemed to fit it quite well. Nicely done.
zhaneraal chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Sober and haunting. Again, well done.
Lone Magnolia chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Beautiful! Sad! Bittersweet! So Eloquent! Pure! I could scream adjectives all day great work.

BBFN
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
I love this! It was written so well and I could really feel the emotions in it. Great Fic.
Zvezdana chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Brilliant. I've been meaning to read this story for months now but keep skipping over it everytime I check your biography (for your hands, hoping for an update on FFG). Anyway, I think you should know that Pyrra was Greek, mythological, and of no relation to Pyrrus (not to mention more than 2,0 years older). While Pyrrus was a real man in the first century A.D., but otherwise, this was brilliantly written.
Saraj chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Hey! I read this a while ago but never commented on it. I love it! I always like seeing a softer side of Severus since he is so near and dear to me. good work. I hope that your hands get better soon so you can update FFG!
Cianna Greenwood chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
This is also very good. _ I'm a bit pressed for time, otherwise I would quite enjoy ranting praises about your writing.
LauraCeleste chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
You have an eloquent, easy writing style that makes even the most farfetched coupling seem believable. I enjoyed this and "First Faint Glimmer." I hope you find more time to write soon!
Deb chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
This is a very sad, but very good short piece! Deb ..