Reviews for Protective Bonds
Hennan chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Brilliant story, I loved it. I would have liked a less open ending, another charter would have been great, but I am satisfied though. I love the slow development of their feelings and the story in general. Great job!
shankarbhat39 chapter 6 . 8/1/2016
This was truly beautiful 3
shankarbhat39 chapter 5 . 8/1/2016
SOBBING * I AM SOBBING * THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL * THE HURT AND THE LOVE AND THE INTIMACY AND OMGOSH I AM SOBBING

In regards to the end of Chapter 4

Omgosh - "gagged in surprise" - In response to making out ... I'm dying of laughter

"oh nudity, that was a good idea" - rofl so funny !

I love Ron and Hermione together :'))))
shankarbhat39 chapter 4 . 8/1/2016
OH my GOSH! "Freckle Fetish"?! I have never laughed so hard in my LIFE. I know this was posted *years* ago BUT IF YOU SEE THIS - THIS STORY IS HILARIOUS. I totally ship Draco and Harry and this plot is soooooooo great. I read a similar one where a potion was used to bond them and they found that they had genuine feelings for each other. Anyways, I just wanted to skip down to leave a review, I haven't even finished the chapter (furtively avoiding looking at the end of the chapter), because I wanted to express my LOVE of this story and its jokes. 333
BarelyAwake chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
I seriously can't stop smiling after reading this. I love how you made their feelings slowly develop and come into full focus throughout! It just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside!
Thank you so much for writing this up
Xoxoxoxoxo
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
It's a very open ended ending, but it does wrap up enough to not leave me frustrated. The story was well done and was interesting to read
MargaritaS chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
the story itself was good the ending was a bit to ambiguous for my tastes and something is wrong with the formatting but otherwise well written :)
Leila'sRose chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Where's th next part! You can't end it here!

Loved it!
Sarahostervig1 chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
aww why not continue it TTnTT
serenityselena chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
interesting story :)
Leira857 chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
It's a very nice story.
ORgasmicpigeon chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
Awrh,so cute! :3
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
This so needs a sequel, what ever happened to that?
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Draco is not smaller than Harry, I don't know why people think that. Harry is supposed to be smaller, not the other way around.
Leila'sRose chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
Is there any sequel?! O.O I loved this. But kinda sad ending!