Reviews for Our Story
fanficlove2014 chapter 25 . 3/19
No! I was hoping this was like the end chapter and you were going to end the story! But it isn't so now i'm just left wondering :(. It has been almost 10 years! I'm assuming that you won't be coming back to finish this, buuutttt i'm going to follow it anyways in hopes that you do! It was a great story and i'm glad i read it! :)
fanficlove2014 chapter 18 . 3/18
Ahh! Finally he says it back! That makes me so happy! And I love how you portray the characters! I'm glad you made Tidus think a little deeper! Sometimes people portray him as over confident and super cheerful, which he is, buuuttt it's nice to dive into his mind a little more to see what he is thinking! Love the chapter and can't wait to keep reading!
fanficlove2014 chapter 4 . 3/17
Ahh! I love it! Great chapter! Can't wait to read more!
Womble619 chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
Nice start and nice reunion of Yuna and Tidus! I really hope we get to see a kiss soon!

you're a brill writer and this fic is awesome, keep it up!
Epic Snow chapter 25 . 6/3/2013
Need more of this!
WhiteHero chapter 14 . 1/22/2013
Damn that Tidus! He so fuckin' lucky.
WhiteHero chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
Pretty good story!
WhiteHero chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
How I love this pairing!
WhiteHero chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
May work.
LoveMadness chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Wow, this was updated a long time ago, but still...
Wintermoth chapter 25 . 12/5/2011
Ehem. There is a problem. You seem to have misplaced the next chapter. This error must be rectified immediately.

*pokes* U didn't die, did you?

Aw, who am I kidding? It's 2011. You're probably not even going to read this.

Oh well. I wish I could've known how it ended. The writing wasn't perfect, especially at the beginning, but I did enjoy it and you made me laugh more than once and you did keep close to the characters. Kudos on not making the dresspheres seem stupid. :)
Wintermoth chapter 18 . 12/5/2011
You know what's scarier than a Malboro (though those are creepy frickers)? A Tonberry. Those little bastards are just plain CREEPY.
Taeniaea chapter 25 . 10/4/2009
cool story
Dhampire12 chapter 25 . 8/27/2009
It's really good! Please update soon!
Rixah chapter 25 . 9/6/2008
wow... wow... and, yet again, wow... ure so awsome u know?

write more! i command it! altho u dont have to if u dont want to i guess. love how u rite Rikku hehe... also love the tidus/yuna fluff. altho it does get repetitive, not that im complaining!