Reviews for Our Story
Womble619 chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
Nice start and nice reunion of Yuna and Tidus! I really hope we get to see a kiss soon!

you're a brill writer and this fic is awesome, keep it up!
Epic Snow chapter 25 . 6/3/2013
Need more of this!
WhiteHero chapter 14 . 1/22/2013
Damn that Tidus! He so fuckin' lucky.
WhiteHero chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
Pretty good story!
WhiteHero chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
How I love this pairing!
WhiteHero chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
May work.
LoveMadness chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Wow, this was updated a long time ago, but still...
Wintermoth chapter 25 . 12/5/2011
Ehem. There is a problem. You seem to have misplaced the next chapter. This error must be rectified immediately.

*pokes* U didn't die, did you?

Aw, who am I kidding? It's 2011. You're probably not even going to read this.

Oh well. I wish I could've known how it ended. The writing wasn't perfect, especially at the beginning, but I did enjoy it and you made me laugh more than once and you did keep close to the characters. Kudos on not making the dresspheres seem stupid. :)
Wintermoth chapter 18 . 12/5/2011
You know what's scarier than a Malboro (though those are creepy frickers)? A Tonberry. Those little bastards are just plain CREEPY.
Taeniaea chapter 25 . 10/4/2009
cool story
Dhampire12 chapter 25 . 8/27/2009
It's really good! Please update soon!
Rixah chapter 25 . 9/6/2008
wow... wow... and, yet again, wow... ure so awsome u know?

write more! i command it! altho u dont have to if u dont want to i guess. love how u rite Rikku hehe... also love the tidus/yuna fluff. altho it does get repetitive, not that im complaining!
chasingfireflies chapter 25 . 7/29/2008
ahha.

the bird thing had me laughing.

and gippal's always a laugh.

you write well.

so well i had to put off my history speech to read this.

...not that i wouldn't put it off anyway, but, y'know...

so.

update soon then?
930291 chapter 24 . 4/27/2008
;_; No i was so excited for the next chapter and you haven't udpated in literally years! Please update this is a wonderful story.
rach981 chapter 25 . 3/7/2008
I just recently found this story and I am really, truly enjoying it! However, is it going to be updated or has it been discontinued? If you decide not to continue, that's fine, I'm sure I can imagine what happens but I would love if you could continue it either way!

Again, outstanding job.