Reviews for It's Hogwarts, Charlie Brown!
Irrelevent chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE continue with this story.
RoeBoat chapter 2 . 11/7/2004
Great job again!
toocool chapter 3 . 11/24/2001
loved all the chapters, u need too write more of them
Lucy Likes Shroeder chapter 1 . 2/1/2001
aww...how sweet! I love Charlie Brown!
aragog chapter 3 . 1/30/2001
Cool! An official school pianist! I like that...this is such a cool fic!
aragog chapter 2 . 1/30/2001
GO LINUS! *cough* I feel for him! I have this gigantic thumb ring I always wear, and I fiddle with it in class. Everyone says it annoys them and I should take it off for good, but I'm not me without my thumb ring! That was so cute!
aragog chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
I was laughing as soon as I saw the summary! A Charlie Brown/HP crossover is just genius!
Ron's Babe chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
Oh wow, I feel honored. I played Peppermint Patty in the musical "Youre a Good man Charlie Brown". U had the characters al right. This was soo cute! Good job!
moondancercat chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
Oh! Charlie Brown finally succeeded! YAY! ~throws confetti in the air~ I love Charlie Brown and Harry Potter, and you wrote them together perfectly! My complements on writing such a good crossover (most aren't very good)!
hogwarts chick chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
Well i can honestly say it was interesting
Chloe McLearly chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
OOOH! Continue! I'm as big a Snoopy fan as an HP fan! It's on faves!
clara200 chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
odd fic but it's nice. C
kate chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
you should of gotten linus to mention his hero "the great pumpkin" i'm pretty sure they would have listened...
ASGT and Kat Maximoff chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
Guse what people? my aunt Pattie was Charles Scholts girlfriend, she was also the Origonal Peppermint Patty. It's really cool. So She was on the radio when he died to! cool huh? oh Lucy shouldda been in slytherin.