Reviews for Dark Ecstasy
Guest chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
I don't feel bad for Draco, he's insane!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/13/2013
Draco raped her and Dumbledore is just like"meh...what evs!" WTF?
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 27 . 3/24/2009
Amazing! Love! It!
Eden Snape chapter 6 . 9/9/2007
...ok i like it so far
Megan Consoer chapter 27 . 9/27/2006
I really this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
RavynKlaine chapter 27 . 8/6/2006
FANTASTICAL! Everything is perfection except for two things. Number One: Lucius didn't get Hermione.

Number Two: You haven't updated in a year!

It's devastationg, really!
Kaheira chapter 27 . 4/8/2006
OMG THAT WAS SO AWESOME!

Definite Fave!
Kaheira chapter 13 . 4/7/2006
Hey I love your story Dark Ecstasy. I haven't finished all the available chapters yet but I had to write you after that thing that you wrote for Draco to say to Snape. About him being a wiser and broken man and asking Snape to heal Hermione. It just moved me deeply and I am not Moved easily so good work... SO GREAT STORY!

Kaheira
Lady Zamirah Moonstar chapter 27 . 2/24/2006
...

DAMN! THAT WAS AN AWESOME ENDING. I LOVE THE STORY. IT'S AWESOME AS HELL. BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN, AWESOME PLOT, CHARACTERS ARE GOODLY WRITTEN. I CAN'T EXPLAIN IT BUT IT'S A MOVING PIECE OF ART!
Lady Zamirah Moonstar chapter 23 . 2/23/2006
i love this story. it's beautiful about the drug use and the problesms you face. i love it. that is unique and i despise any negative reviews you've gotten. to hell with them! lol
Lady Zamirah Moonstar chapter 20 . 2/21/2006
this chapter is fucking awesome... i love your plot and everything.. this story is fucking beautiful.
Lady Zamirah Moonstar chapter 14 . 2/14/2006
you are very good so far at this point. i will continue to read form this chapter! i also love the opare potion idea. that is awesome and unique.
Lady Zamirah Moonstar chapter 11 . 2/13/2006
YOU DID VERY WELL, I LIKE IT.. NO LOVE IT!
Lady Zamirah Moonstar chapter 4 . 1/31/2006
great so far... will read more!
vampiresorceress187 chapter 27 . 9/29/2005
excilent story! i love all the drama. i hope to see a wedding chapter soon too.