Reviews for Dark Ecstasy
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 27 . 10/17/2016
Oooo need to know the end of this story. The Malfoy family is practically as good as extinct.

(Also what is wrong with me; I found the non con scenes quite ... um. Especially with Lucius... hmm, think I have issues!)

Really good psychological story here.
Aristocratic Assassin chapter 27 . 5/15/2016
Beautiful story! OMG where is the last chapter?
Fantomette34 chapter 27 . 4/14/2016
Merci pour cette magnifique histoire qui m'a complètement captivée, du début à la fin !
Je vous félicite pour votre travail de qualité et j'espère que vous écrirez encore de belles fics...
Je pense que la personne qui vous accuse de plagiat n'a pas regardé la première date de publication de votre histoire...
Encore bravo et merci pour le partage !
Fantomette34 chapter 12 . 4/14/2016
Votre histoire est absolument géniale !
Je l'avais lue il y a quelques années sur un autre site sans laisser de commentaires...
Merci pour le partage et votre travail de qualité !
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 27 . 4/9/2016
please make a sequel!
Guest chapter 27 . 2/14/2016
THRIFTYCRIMSON IS A PLAGARIAST! SHE PLAGARIAZED GLITERALLY AND BESPOKE WITCH NOT TO MENTION A BUNCH OF OTHER LUMIONE AUTHORS! THAT IS WHY SHE TOOK DOWN HER STORY 'OBSESSED'! SHAYALONNIE CALLED HER OUT ON IT ON TUMBLR
DO NOT SUPPORT PLAGARIASM, CALL THRIFTYCRIMSON OUT ON HER CRAP!
ellabelle12 chapter 14 . 12/25/2015
I love dark fic, so I wanted to love this, but the whole soul mate instantly in love thing with Snape and Hermione is nauseating sweet to the point of absurdity. Snape's adoration for his student because of her similarity to his dead sister and Selena's situation also reads as vaguely incestuous. I can't be bothered to make it through the rest of this story.
fumier chapter 27 . 11/9/2015
Please release the new chapter soon :)
TheLadyBookworm chapter 27 . 8/7/2015
Wow. Ok. Did not see this chapter coming. Btw, I just started reading this story 3 days ago on my phone. This story is really well written and captivating.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/15/2015
OK, that's it. I'm done. Snape is bloody useless. He has no plans of his own that aren't completely useless, everyone can mess with his woman, everyone walks all over him (Draco, Lucius, Dumbledore, and now Narcissa), and his lack of comprehension as to how people he's supposedly known for decades act are ridiculous. Lucius enslaved his sister and had her for years until she killed herself, and what does Snape do? Nothing. Oh, he loved his sister... right. That bodes well for Hermione. Well, he might get lucky. Quite frankly, he's one of the most emasculated main characters I've ever read - it's bloody obvious that both Draco and Lucius have had sex with her before him, this Snape lacks any masculine traits at all.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/15/2015
Ok. Snape is officially the dumbest Slytherin ever. How could he not see this coming from miles away is beyond me. Thinking that Draco reformed or something is Gryffindor or stupid. Thinking Lucius would just let her go? With those observational skills no wonder the Order are useless. No spy would be that trusting nor optimistic.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/14/2015
I will be blunt. Hermione will never be able to trust a man completely. Her first time will always be as a whore for a potion. She will always be an addict. These are just facts about how humans work. Draco feels sorry? Not even close to good enough.

That's not even considering the loss of friends, self respect, and being a marked slave for life. If Snape loves her, Draco has an enemy for life, considering it's much easier forgiving something done to you than to a loved one. It isn't going to be an eye for an eye, it will be worse. And Dumbledore will likely allow it. Snape is more important than a disinherited pimp.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/14/2015
Oh please. There's a reason in AA and NA meetings people start with "my name is - and I'm an addict". Addiction rewires the brain. Hermione will never be her old self. She'll always feel the craving for an escape via drugs. One of the common side effect is a lower amount of willpower, especially when it comes to resisting said escapes. Snape will kill Draco, Draco just doesn't know it yet. There is no happy end for him after what he's done. The only question is how far Draco will have to break before it happens. There is no redemption, and if he spends the rest of his life trying to fix this, he never will.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
I don't feel bad for Draco, he's insane!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/13/2013
Draco raped her and Dumbledore is just like"meh...what evs!" WTF?